3

Ariana

I groaned in annoyance. I rolled around in my bed as I felt cold trying to cover myself up with more blanket. I suddenly didn't feel my silk bed sheets covering me.

I shot my head up and gasped. This wasn't my room. I looked and saw I was in a bedroom about the size of my own house.

I started to breathe hard and got up and ran to open the door.

"What the fuck" I panicked.

I ran down the hallway and saw this big beautiful staircase and walked down slowly. I needed to find a way out this wasn't my home, I don't see my family or anyone i know.

How did I end up here?

I ran by a wall and pressed my back against it slighting looking past the wall seeing people cooking I'm guessing chefs and maids running around like crazy with food.

"M'am?" I hear a voice behind me.

I whip my head fast towards some girl who looked about my age. She puts her hand over my mouth as I felt my body freeze.

"Shh, it's gonna be okay don't panic, you can't tell anyone I saw you" she pulls my hand running to who knows where.

"Where am I?" I whisper shaking while running with her. We went into a room full of clothes and shoes. She takes off my sleepwear quickly.

"Hey! What are you doing!" I lean back away from her. "Shut up! Put these one" into She throws me some pants and a sweater. I put it on quickly scared and confused. She then throws me some converse. After I put them on she grabs me again running.

"Where are you taking me?!" I burst into tears.

"Girl please I'm trying to help you" We end up to this small little elevator looking thing, I'm pretty sure they use this to carry food up.

"Get in" she shoves me in not letting me answer. I try to squeeze my body in. "Please just tell me where I am!" I squeal while tears start to flow down my cheeks.

"Okay listen, I'm going to send you up and once it's stops I need to get out and in front of you will be a glass door, open it and run to the edge of the balcony and jump and run! That's the only shortcut to avoid the guard dogs okay?" I nod quickly confused.

"Charmaine, babe!"

She freezes quickly "Za" she whispers, "Bye" she shuts the door quickly. "Coming Baby!" I hear her yell back while I feel the small elevator ride up.

I feel it stop and I opened the door quickly running to the glass door running out and going to the balcony. It was a deep fall but I jumped rolling on the ground. I groan but get up quickly and start to run.

I don't know where I was going.

I keep running then I hear guard dogs. I was sprinting by this point. I glance to my left and see this fence and dogs running up on it barking at me.

"We have a runner!" I hear a male voice yell and hear an alarm go off.

I find myself in some woods and kept running hoping not to trip, with my luck I tripped over a root and fell on my face.