5

Ariana

My eyes flutter open, I yawn then rub my eyes then close my eyes again putting my hands back on Justin's hair again, playing with it.

"The fu-" I gasp at the position I was in.

I see my hands tangled in Justin's hair and feel our legs wrapped together. I see his arms wrapped around me as he breathes slowly.

Then I noticed Justin's head laying on my boobs.

I hissed at the sight of him and tried pulling away. Justin wouldn't move but then I finally got out of his grip. I slowly pushed him away from me till he rolled over facing the other side of the bed.

He's a heavy sleeper.

Shooting my head up then rubbing my eyes. I look at the floor noticing my shoes, then quickly putting them on.

I walk up to the door and too my surprise it was open. What an idiot. If your going to kidnap someone what kind of idiot gives me a good opportunity to run? Dumbass.

Slowly opening the door, I hurry to the stairs and walk down slowly trying not to get anyone's attention.

I don't see anyone around me but I look to my right to see the front door open.

I see three boys who look around my age unloading a truck while carry out what looks like groceries. I watch them slowly waiting for them to turn away but with my luck they don't.

I needed to distract them.

I combed my fingers through my hair and slightly pulling up my silky shorts.

I walk over slowly "Excuse me?" I give a small smile.

The three boys stop and turn to me dropping the groceries while looking at my body.

Ew fuck.

"Damn" I hear one of them mumble then I see them all blush.

I cringe knowing I had to play along to get out.

"Uh-um Ariana! Is there something you need?" The tallest boy replies while smiling at me, he was pretty cute.

I can tell they are all nice. They even know my name, well of course they do. I'm sure Justin's told everyone here my name.

"Uh yes, I was going to ask if you had any food that I could eat right now? Sorry I'm very hungry" I laughed quietly while winking at them.

Gross.

"Uh well everyone is barley waking up right now" the other boy replies.

Damn it. I sigh loudly "Really?" I walk over to the tallest boy.
"That's too bad, I was really-" I slowly rub his hand "hungry" I said innocently then smirking.

"Uh uhm-Sure uh Yes! I'll get someone right on it!" His flushed face looking at the other boys smirking. They all gave me a small nodding their heads while they left the groceries at the door, walking away.