4

Ariana

I sit on the bed quietly while tears slowly went down my cheek.

"Please just let me go" I sobbed.

Justin looked at me with a straight face "Can't do that" he raised his brow at me.

I looked dumb crying in front of him, he didn't feel guilty at all.

"Please Justin, no one has to know about this, ill pretend I ran away and had second thoughts , please let me go!"

"No! You're staying with me, do you know how long I waited for you? I've been watching you since you were 15, your 19 now! I waited for you!" He started to breathe hard.

I didn't say anything, I was afraid too. He scares me. He's been watching me since I was 15?

"C-Can I just take a shower?" I asked quietly rubbing my head since I had a headache. He nodded at me and led me to the bathroom.

I gasped quietly, the bathroom was huge, it was beautiful. I looked around amazed by a bathroom. Wow.

(The bathroom)

He turned the shower nob letting the water fall, he put his fingers out to feel the water to see if it was warm

I waited for him to leave for I could take off my clothes but he was just standing there starring at me.

"Sooo can you get out?" I coughed.

He just smirked "I think I'm alright" Hell no. This boy might be out of his damn mind.

"Boy if you don't get" I crossed my arms.

He just rolled his eyes and turned around "But I ain't leaving babe" he said sounding annoyed.

"Headass" I whispered.

I slowly took off my clothes and stepped inside the shower. The shower was all glass, he was going to see me naked. The only person that ever saw me naked, was Jordan.

I closed my eyes as I felt the warm water touch me. I opened me eyes and surprisingly he was still turned around. He was on his phone talking to someone.

I ignored it and started to put conditioner in my hair, I always sing in the shower, I mean who doesn't?

I started to hum to a song.