Things I hate about people with pets

First of all, I'd like to say that I'm human too. Therefore I'm perfectly capable of loving (cute) animals, okay?!

1. If you have a dog, there's no need to let it lick all of your face. Also, 'kissing' is definitely out of the question. (I mean, at least don't do it in front of me)

2. If I enter your house and your super huge dog comes up to me, I might give you 'the look', which means that you remove it from me, because I can't handle it. When I give you THE LOOK, I don't expect you to just stand there and smile at me 'cuddling' with your dog.

3. YOUR HOUSE MUST BE CLEAN and so must you. I won't sit on a couch that is hairier than a monkey's butt and covered with slime.

4. If you have a bird that's shitting around the room, at least clean it...

5. I love petting your rabbit. What's that? She doesn't like humans? Perhaps you should've told me that before it almost ate my hand. -_____-"

6. Keep your pet away from places it isn't supposed to be, an example: your cat is sitting on the counter hovering over the sandwich you're preparing. No....

7. Snakes? HELL NAW.

8. Tell your dog to stop riding my leg please, I beg you, do something.

9. A cockroach collection doesn't count as HAVING PETS.

Ok, so animals are damn cute and I love cuddling with them, but if you have one... There are boundaries....