My kind of skinship

Ah, now I will seem like a pretty weird and distant person, I'm not, I promise.

1. I personally don't like it when people touch my face.
Examples of moments when I die inside are:
- When people talk and I feel that there is a bit of spit that just landed on my face (especially when it's on my lips).
- When someone gives me a really sloppy goodbye peck on the cheeks.
- When people just put their hands on my face (not happening unless you wash them right in front of me).

2. Backhugs.
Yeah, of course someone I'm in a romantic relationship can do this, I mean, touch all you want ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). But if you're not... why are you hugging me from the back? As if a hug from the front isn't enough 🤦🏼‍♀️

3. Kisses.
For me, kissing people with my cheek is ok. Yes, you heard that right, I kiss with my cheek. It's what you do when you say either 'hi' or 'bye' to someone and you just put your cheek against the other persons and make a 'mwah' sound with your mouth. With close family members, like my mom, I just give a direct kiss on the cheeks, but my lips are reserved for my partner. (If I ever get one XD) I don't know how girls kiss their brother or father on the lips, it feels wrong for me somehow, but that could just be the way I was raised.

4. Sex.
Let's talk about sex baby~
Now I won't talk to you about my super private wonderful effing sex-life *cough* nonexistent *cough*
But I think we can all agree that having sex has its boundaries. I mean... you know...

buttholes.

... yes, I said it.
Even if you do like butthole sex, imagine you just went to the toilet and the you just po- I'll just stop there and let you imagine what I'm trying to say here.

5. Feet.
I don't like it when people touch my feet. Like, just don't touch my feet, especially my toes. I have no problem showing them though.

6. Guys and girls.
Yes, girls are allowed to touch me more than guys, but that seems pretty logical to me. I mean if a girl jokingly slaps my butt, I'll just do it back 10 times harder 💁🏼 no problems there. However if a guy does it... I get uncomfortable af. Yes, it happened. Didn't know how to react so I just walked on and convinced myself that it wasn't meant like that. (He just killed a fly or something). Truth is: the dude was huge and I was alone-_-"

Well, there ya have it, another silly attempt at killing boredom by complaining and explaining in a Wattpad book.

As if I have nothing better to do with my life...

No, I don't actually.