Painting Flowers (An All Time Low FanFiction)

A/N

Hey guys! This is my new Alex Gaskarth fanfiction! I didn't have any, so I figured I should make one now. As you probably know, I am obsessed with All Time Low. My username used to be PhanPhorever, but I changed it because this was my name for most things...

This story will deal with many serious topics, so hopefully I can write them correctly as I haven't gone through any/most of them.

I love you, even if you haven't read any of my other stories.

Kili

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Now that you've graduated, we think it's time for you to move out." My father told me.

"What!? Dad, I'm barely of age to live alone. I'm only 18!" I shouted, jumping up. "Please tell me this is some sick episode of Punk'd!?"

"Honey, don't raise your voice at your father! No, this is not going to be on Punk'd. It's time for you to leave. Both of your brothers had the same!"

"But, mom! They both knew where they were going with their lives! I graduated yesterday, and I have never had a job, because no one would hire me!" I complained.

"And who's fault was that?" My mom asked. "It's yours! You gave them permission to give me tattoos! You never told me that you'd kick me out when I was only eighteen! You never once said the only place willing to hire me would be Hot Topic!"

"You could have asked!"

"WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO ASK WHETHER OR NOT YOU'D KICK ME OUT OF THE HOUSE WHEN I WAS EIGHTEEN!?" I yelled.

"This conversation is over. You're moving out, and we've rented you an apartment for one month. Your things are packed and already at the apartment, awaiting your consent."

Tears welled in my eyes as I stormed over to my mother, taking the keys from her hand and the address from her other, stomping my way out of the house and to my brand new 'home'.

A/N

So, this is my first chapter of my new Alex Gaskarth story! Hopefully you guys enjoyed it, and will add it to your reading list!

The next chapter will be longer hopefully...

I HAVE A JALEX STORY OUT AND A JACK STORY TOO!

The Jack story is about a girl and her band on Warped, and the Jalex is about a 'Sea Of Slaves'. It's hard to explain, so just read it ha.

I also have a different Jalex which I hopefully will have updated soon.

This is not my main story I'm working on, that'd have to be either my Jack story or my danisnotonfire story, so go read those.

I'm at my mom's but I forgot my computer at my Dad's so I won't update things too often, unless I want to sit in this very uncomfortable chair forever.

In the meantime...

CUTIE ALEX AND BAZZY BAZ! <3 (~~>)