Chapter Four

"We'll leave you two in each others company for the rest of the evening. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ring that bell." Silvia called.

"Your Majestys." Bailey said, giving us a curt nod before shutting the door.

"Did you know Bailey is gay?" Dimitri said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"He has a male mate." Dimitri told me.

"That's wonderful. It's a good thing to have different types of people around here." I said.

"He wanted me to tell you. I mean, he was worried you wouldn't like your mate hanging with a gay man. He didn't know if you were against them."

"Well, number one; He's got a mate and you're King, who has a mate. Number Two; Has long as people are happy, I honestly don't care as long as decapitating people with shovels isn't what's making them happy." I told him. He breathed out a sigh of relief.

"Even though there were people with me, I was lonely today." Dimitri told me.

"Awe, does my baby need a hug?" I asked in a humorous way. He jutted his lip out.

"Yes momma." He replied. We laughed at each others ridiculousness. After our laughing fit, Dimitri started to talk about unicorns. I wasn't paying attention, I was watching his lips. It had been a while since we last kissed. In fact, he was about to mark me when our beta came in saying there was rouges. Those lips, so sweet and soft and so pink. How I would like to-

"Francesca, are you listening?" He asked.

"Mm-hmm." I hummed.

"Then what did I just say?"

"Ummdnnmm" I hummed again.

"What?" He asked, then he caught me staring at his lips. I sat down on the bed. He moved a bit closer, that's when I struck. I grabbed him roughly by the collar of his shirt and pulled his lips to mine. It started off slow and sweet but got more feverish and hungry. He was on top of me, his hands on either side of my head and my legs wrapped around his waste. When I pulled my lips away for air he started trailing kisses down my jawline, then my neck until he found my sweet spot. He licked and sucked the crook of my neck and I just moaned.

"Mark me Dimitri, make me yours." I purred in his ear. He groaned and without hesitation plunged his canines into my neck. It hurt at first but then turned into nothing but absolute pleasure. I was ready for the step. I know we've only known eachother for two weeks, but usually by the first day males have their mates claimed and pounded. Nobody would know that we 'did the do' because royal wolves have their own matching scent. No scent changes. The oh difference would be the mark on my neck.

"God I want you Francesca." He said clenching his teeth together.

"Then take me Dimitri." I told him.

And he did what he was told,

And he did it well.

*

"Miss, it's time to get up." Anne told me. My eyes widened and I shot up from the bed. I instantly relaxed when I saw that Dimitri picked up my clothes and dressed me in night clothes.

It took me three times last night and time was breathtaking.
"Lucy has your bath ready miss." Anne told me. I nodded.