Chapter Twelve

(A/N. UP IN THE PICTURE IS SHOWN DIFFERENT NIGHTGOWNS AND THE UNDERWEAR THAT FEMALES IN THE PALACE WEAR)

******************************

     I walked into our bedroom and Dimitri's eyes met mine. The look relived and overjoyed, but that was quickly replaced with sadness and anger. Bipolar much?

     "What the hell were you thinking Francesca?! You could have died! Are you stupid?!" He yelled. I'll admit, the words heart me. Tears stung my eyes, but he was worried. They all thought I was dead.

     "I didn't want the innocent to get hurt. I didn't want people who weren't involved in it to die for the sake of their Queen. His original army was burned to the ground by his beta. He kidnapped people from other packs so that if I took an army, he'd have one. I'm glad I went alone. Our army's were innocent, both trying to die for the sake of something that happend long ago. To avenge a girl who was killed and to avenge a Queen. It wasn't worth all the inoccent deaths. They wouldn't have even fought us, they would have been annihilated in seconds, Dimitri. It may sound selfish, but I didn't want you to get hurt. You're still recovering from all the wolfsbane. You can't shift into your wolf for another month. It was my fight and that's why I went to battle alone. In was written in the stars, told, prophesied before I was ever thought of. It was my fate, just like I was your fate. That's why you're just going to have to accept it." I told him. When I looked at him he looked at me in awe and adoration. Another emotion filled his eyes that I had never seen before.

     "This is why I love you Francesca." He said. My face was one of shock. Nobody has ever told me that or felt that way towards me. My heart swelled at the foreign word. Did I love him? Of course I did, I risked my life just to save him twice!

     "I love you too." I said.

     "Yeah, well I love you more"

     "Not in a million years! I love you more than more!"

     "Well, I love you most."

     "I love you mosterest."

     "What?"

     "That mean more than most!"

     "If that's what you say to make you sleep at night, then ok."

     "Kiss me." I said. His eyes darkened and he kissed me. This kiss was filled with so much raw passion and love, I moaned at the feel of his lips on mine. He took the opportunity to slip his tounge into my mouth, deepening the kiss. The kiss got hotter has the seconds flew by. I had to pull away for air and he kissed down my jawline, finally reaching the part of my neck he marked. I whimpered, a feeling settling at the pit of my stomach.

After that, we did more than just kissing.

*

     "Miss, wake up please." I heard Lucy's soft voice call. I woke up and noticed it was still dark out.

     "This is earlier than usual, Lucy." I groaned.

     "I know miss, and for that I apologize. Matilda had nightmare and is requesting you." I nodded. I got into a bag that I had brought to the palace and grabbed an old teddy bear of mine. I followed Lucy to an isolated hallway on the second floor. It had about fifthteen rooms, giving it enough space for my ladies children and the next Queen's choice of women. We stopped at a bedroom with a pink, sparkly flower on the door. Has soon as I walked into the room, my eyes were attacked with the color of pink and glitter. Her bed was a pink, carriage shaped canopy bed. Porceline dolls of different sizes dotted the floor and a white dollhouse with a pink roof was in a corner of her room. A tiny white and pink desk was in another corner.

     "Hey there Matilda." I said softly.

     "I'm scared." She whispered.

     "I know, that's why I brought Mr.Fuzkin." I told her.

     "Mr.Fuzkin?" She asked.

     "Yes child. He is my old teddy bear. He kept me safe from monsters and shadows who tried to hurt me. I'm going to give him to you to keep you safe." I told her. She nodded and gave me a big smile. I handed her Mr.Fuzkin. I stayed with her until she fell asleep then went back upstairs, falling asleep myself.

*

     "Should we wake her or let her sleep?"

     "Silvia told us to wake her, but she looks very tired."

     "I'm awake. A warm bath and some tea will wake me up." I groaned.

     "Yes miss." Anne said, scurrying off. Lucy prepared my bath.

     It's gonna be a long day.