Riley and Samantha!

"I'm sorry Sam! I can't come to movies tonight, grounded." My friend, Dani told me. "Ok, just don't get in any more trouble miss. Our plans are still are for next week." She laughed and said bye.

So movie night is out. I headed home, and stopped at Starbucks. I got a medium peppermint mocha, and sat down. I looked weird sitting all alone, but I didn't care, I had my starbucks.

My phone buzzed, and I looked at it. It was Dani, 'Sorry bout movie night! We'll watch two movies next week!'

I heard the chair in front of me moved. I looked up to see a boy, about my age, with dark hair and the prettiest eyes. "May I help you?" I asked. "Yes, actually. I need someone to sit with. Is this seat taken?" He smiled cheekily, looking at me, his eyes sparkling.

"Sure." I shrugged, when inside I was grinning like an idiot.

He smiled, and took a seat. "So you are?" I asked. "Riley. You?" "Samantha, but call me Sam."

"Ok Sam, what are you doing here all alone?" "Friend got grounded, and wanted a coffee, what about you Riley?" I asked. "Brothers ditched me." He pouted. His bottom lip stuck out and he frowned. I laughed at his dramaticness.

"Hey, it's not funny." He said. I smiled again, and he poked my cheek. "You have dimples!" He laughed. "Yeah?" I said. He poked my cheek again.

« : »

We talked for over an hour. I told him all about me playing polo professionally and equestrain riding in the spring and fall.

He told me about his band, Before You Exit, and his brothers and friends.

We were now walking around aimlessly, enjoying each other's company.

"You are so weird." I told him. "And you aren't?" He waggled his eyebrows. "Toche." We laughed.

"So Sam. We need to do this again sometime." He grinned at me, with the same twinkle in his eyes. "Yup." He surprised me, taking my hand in his. I blushed, and ran my free hand through my black hair that turns blonde towards the bottom.

"Can, I- um, have you number, so we can uh, meet up sometime?" He asked nervously. "Riley McDonough, nervous? No way. Just kidding Ri, here." I gave him my phone. He handed me his, and we took wacky photos as each other's contacts.

"Bye Riley." He kissed my cheek. I stood there shocked, wide-eyed before he said,"Bye Sam, see you around?" He smirked. "Sure. Bye." I felt my cheeks redden, and I nervously pulled my fingers through my hair.

I drived home, and as I got in bed, my phone buzzed.

From- 'MyBestieRi'

Night beautiful xx

I smiled, and felt myself drift off to sleep.

______________________________

A/N:

Sorry it's kinda short. And that it took so long. :(

I feel so bad for not updating any of my stories for a while.

When I finish the requested One Shots that have already been sent in, I will take a little break for the summer for this book. You can still send them in, but they won't be done immediatly.

Hope you like this though! :D Comment, vote, follow, etc. pleaseee?