Chapter 2: The Mob

As the Scouts Regiment traveled outside Wall Maria I was trying to act brave but in the inside i was scared as f***. "Yo you scared" Meku said. " To be honest i feel like I'm gonna puke" I said."Hey don't be so scared Akame" Garden Said. "Garden? when did you get here i thought you were in the front with Bella" I said."Well i just came here to see how ya'll are doing."  "Or is she just here to talk about me being a titan shifter." I said in my head. "Well imma go back with Bella" Garden said as she combed her pink long hair. I rolled my eyes. "Akame let's head to the center we have to separate"  Meku said. "Right"  i said as i nodded. I stared up in the sky "Black Smoke.. oh my god that's where Garden and Bella are at oh s***." I said. I grabbed my Flare Gun and shooted a black smoke. " We should see if Garden and Bella are okay" i said. "Ok" Meku said. Meku and I headed towards where Garden and Bella where. "Oi Akame look". Meku and I watched as Garden sliced the Titan's neck while Bella distracts it. "Talk about good teamwork." i mumbled. I looked forward and my eyes widened. "Holy Sh** i never seen that much titans." I said under my breath. I looked at Meku and i saw her body shake in fear."What should i do I'm not just gonna stay here and watch my friends get devoured" i thought in my head. I closed my eyes and opened them i walked slowly in front of my friends."Um..Akame what are you doing" bella said. I ignored her. I slowly grabbed my hand. "WAIT AKAME NO." Garden yelled.I bit my hand and I turned into a titan."We got to get out of here it's not safe here" Garden said. "No" Meku said. Meku took off her pink bow and grabbed her blades."We must fight" Meku said as she grabbed her blade and hold it up in the air. "Hey what happened here?" Marie yelled as she carried an injured Lioneil. "Oh My God what happened to Lioneil?" Bella said. "He got injured when he was saving another soldier" Marie said while looking at the ground. "Oh my god is that Akame as a titan?" Marie asked. Everybody stared in shock while Akame killed the titans. "Gah" Meku said. Meku grabbed her blades and helped Akame kill titans. "She gonna get killed :l" Garden said. " Well let's just help kill the titans and get this over with" Bella said. "We must live and save our comrades.."