Chapter 4: Night Time

It Was Night Time. I was Back at HQ laying on my bed while thinking about Lioneil, I was really worried about him. wondering if today is the day i might lose my best friend. I decided to take a bath to try to forget about Lioneil. "Yo going to take a bath" Marie said as she grabbed a soda. "Yea" i said while taking my shoes off. "I Figured you were trying to find a way to forget about Lioneil to be able to get at least some sleep." Marie said. " How'd you figure i said". "Just a lucky guess" Marie said as she walked out of the room." I rolled my eyes. I began taking my clothes off and headed to the bathtub. I took a quick shower and went too my closet." what to wear...." i thought.  As i grabbed a robe i heard someone going through one of my cabinets. " who the heck could that be i mumbled. As I went outside i saw Marie grabbing UTZ chips out of my cabinet. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO MY FOOD" I yelled. Marie jumped back and fell. "hehehehe Akame buddy mind if i borrow some chips" Marie said rubbing her neck. At that time i was to angry to yell at my friend. " Ugh fine" i said as i climbed up my bed. "heheheh thanks Akame" Marie said as she opened the door and ran out. I sighed. "Well its 12:00 am i better get some sleep for tomorrow" i said as i lay on my bed. Who Knows what might happen tomorrow. i thought while looking at the stars. then finally my eyes began to close and i was happily getting sleep.