Who Are These Crazy People?!(Ouran Highschool Host Club Fanfic)

Disclamier: I own nothing from Ouran Highschool Host Club! They belong to the people who made show/magma....so yeah. I only own Harumi!

________________________________________________________________________

Haruhi::.

"YOU HAVE A SISTER?!?!" Tamaki, Hikaru, and Kauro yelled, towering over me with disbelived and excited faces.. "Yeah" I stated plainly, grabbing my pack and getting ready to leave. "How old is she? Is she pretty? How tall is she?" Hikaru and Kauro asked, rambling on and on until I wanted to punch them. "Does she look like you?" Tamaki asked, nearly pouncing on me. "Get off me!" I breathed and pushed him off.

Once I got up I glanced my at them with my huge brown eyes. "You'll see her tomorrow" I promised and that just made them go wild and I sighed, already feeling sorry for my little sister...

Harumi::.

I sighed looking for my suitcase in like the fifth luggage carousel! How was it so hard to find a bright neon green suit case! Like seriously! Most of the cases here are boring and plain. It should be pretty damn.easy!

I circled the baggage claim area for about the tenth time until I think I found it...

I saw a sliver of bright green cloth hidding beneath a black suictcase and my gaze brightened! Yes! Finnaly! I did a little victory dance and I swear some people stopped to stare at me, but I ignored it.

A few moments after doing my awesome dance, I bended over to reach for my suitcase. But then I felt someone bump into my side and my huge green eyes widened as I tumbled into the luggage carrier and I squeezed my eyes shut as I hit my ass hard on something metal.

I looked up to see a fat, hairy guy walking away with a rainbow colored suitcase and that made the hair on the back of my neck rise. Thats just disturbing...

"Hey! Watch where ya going buddy!" I shouted at the hairy dude, but he completely ignored me! How rude! I crossed my arms and stuck out my lip, sitting there in the luggage carousel, looking like a bratty five year old.

I then huffed and stepped out of the carousel, pulling my extremly long hair back then bending down to grab my suitcase again.

But this time I looked from side to side, making sure there were no hairy fat dudes around to push me again.

I quickly pulled out my green case and walked out of the luggage claim and began looking for my dad.

It was actually not as hard to find my dad...Which I was glad and embarrassed about.

First of all he was wearing his usual girl cloths -he's a crossdresser. And second of all he was yelling. "Harumi! My darling little baby girl! It only felt like yesterday when I changed your stinky diapers! Ooh remeber when Haruhi made you a mud pie and you ate it!" I closed my bright green eyes and I sighed, feeling my cheeks heat up. Some guys - around my age! eep! - raised there eyebrows trying there best not to stifle a laugh. Some girls - yes around my age too -.- ...- snickered, and parents looked at my dad like he was crazy.

"Love you too dad..." I said through clenched teeth, and I hugged him. Dad grabbed like my five other bags while I just carried my green one, holding it protectively over my chest.

Once we made it to the car dad popped open the trunk and threw my bags into the car. "Can you hand me your suitcase please?" He asked sweetly but I hissed at him and held my case tighter, my knuckles turning white. Dad just stared at me with confusion and I plopped into the front drivers seat, waitin for my dad.

I guess im really protective over my suitcase because it was the last thing my mom gave to me before she....passed- and I got the suitcase, for when I was gonna live with my aunt.. who knew I would live there?! - So from then on the suitcase was probaly one of the most important/precious things to me, and yes it does sound bizarre that a bright green suitcase is my prized possesian. But oh well.