first mistakes

HEY GUYS NEW CHAPTER :) HOPE U LIKE IT!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Belle's pov.

He hadnt called me in over a week. I mean maybe I was overreacting but we kissed! It was my first kiss and before that we were friends. Maybe he didn't really like me and just wanted to stay friends???? Ugh I think too much.

"Hello stacy?" Stacy was my best friend since 5th grade. She was my sweet somewhat slutty friend but hey I loved her. Plus everyone has that one slutty or nasty minded friend....

"Yes belle what is it?" She was always so grumpy!

"Why are you always so grumpy?"

"Uh oh idk... MAYBE BECAUSE IT'S 6AM!!!!"

"Oh right.... I forgot your not a morning person. Hehe sorry!"

"Ugh it's fine. Your my bestie and I love you. So what's up?"

"So you know um ryan?"

"Of course I do your friend that is a MAJOR cutie!!!"

"Ya well we kinda... Um...kissed?"

"WHAT!!!!!????"

"Ahh thanks for hurting my ear."

"Ya sorry whatever. YOU KISSED HIM?"

"Well he kissed me. And he spent the night but he hasn't.." I was immediately cut off.

"OMG YOU SLEPT WITH HIM?? AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE INNOCENT ONE!"

"Oh no nasty. I didn't mean that I just meant we fell asleep!"

"Uh huh sure..." 😏

"Stacy stop making that face!"

"What face?" she asked a little too innocently.

"You know what im talking about!!!"

"Goddammit you know me too well."

"Of course! haha"

Well anyways girly you got your first kiss!! Was it good? Did you feel it in your knees?"

"I felt it everywhere!"

"Yup then he's a good kisser..."

"That's besides the point stacy. He hasn't called."

"Oh. How long it's been?"

"Um 3 days..."

"Three days!!! Barely? You called me this early for three days?!"

"Thanks for hurting my ear again!"

"Right sorry.. But don't worry yet. Call me when it's been a week."

" oh ok...well I gotta go. I applied for a job at Abercrombie for the summer and I start today."

"Ooo maybe you'll see zac! He works there during the summer!"

"Eeeek i heard hes a total douche. haha call me more often! We should hang out. I was thinking this Saturday so Tyler could meet ryan?."

"Yes before you start working too much haha i think its a great idea! tell Ryan to bring a cute friend hehe Bye love."

"Haha whatever bye" after my long conversation with Stacy it was 7:30 and my shift starts at 8:00 better get going!

When I finally hopped in my car and started driving to the mall I got a call. So I answered it by my new Bluetooth headset. Ok I didn't really need to work since my parents were rich but I liked looking out for myself. Or maybe I was just used to it with my parents always gone. I didn't like to brag about having money and most people didn't know.