2. Sleeping beauty

HEY EVERYONE HOPE U GUYS LIKE MY STORY :)

..................................................

Ryan's POV.

All I could do was stare at her beauty while she slept in my arms. She was perfect. Her dark brown hair was so soft and flowed beautifully down her Back. Her eyes were so green I could just stare at them forever. I didn't want to feel this way but I couldn't help it. I needed to hate her.

"Hey. Mornin beautiful."I whispered while she let out a small yawn and snuggled into me.

She looked up and gave me a soft kiss. "Amazing actually. I slept incredible!"

"Really haha I wonder why?..."

"Whatever! Come on I'll make u breakfast.'" She said as she grabbed my hand and tugged me downstairs towards the kitchen. "My mom and dad aren't home. They went on some cruise without me." Even though she was smiling I could tell she was upset that her parents left her behind.

"Really? I couldn't imagine why they'd ever leave you. Your fun to be around with." I laughed when she started to blush.

"Haha well we should start making some breakfast! So Would you care to help?!"

"Nah... I think I'll just watch." I gave her a wink.

"Oh come on! Pleaaaaassssseeeee! Please please please!"

"Fine! I'll help."

"Well alrighty then! How do you feel about pancakes, eggs, bacon, with some hash brown??"

"Mmm sounds so good!!" I said a little too excitedly...

"Wow! Ok then lets get to it!"

After we finally finished cooking we sat on the couch and watched spongebob squarepants. Belle and i's favorite cartoon. It was a perfect day. I didn't want to leave but I knew I had to go and check up on my little sis.

"Do you have to go???" Belle gave out a big sigh and made some sad puppy dog eyes while I headed out the door.

"Yes I'm sorry. I really wanna stay but I can't..And don't give me those puppy dog eyes!" She was really good with those eyes!

"What eyes?! This is just my normal face hehe."

"Whatever you!"

We both let out a loud sound full of laughter fill the air.

"Well I gotta go..." I wanted to kiss her again but I don't know.. We were friends before I kissed her.

"Ok then bye Ryan!"

"Bye! See you soon.." I yelled out with as I got into my car.

As I saw her go back inside her house, I knew I was an idiot. My sister needed me and the boss would definetly not like it if I didn't get him a girl soon. What was I going to do?

I quickly put my key into the lock and opened the door to my house. Inside I knew Sara would be in bed. She was 9 years old and she was my life. We had parents of course but my dad had left when Sara was 2 and my mom began an addiction to drinking and smoking. She wasn't around much so I had to work alot to pay most of the bills. She spent most of her time in the clubs staying over different guys house. It was hard especially when Sara started to get sick.

"Is that you, ryan?" Ashley said. Ashley was an old friend of mind who babysat Sara when I needed some time off or had to work late.

"Ya. sorry im late I went over a friends house and I accidently fell asleep."

"No it's fine. It's always nice taking care of sara. Ryan you know that." She said while picking up her textbooks and grabbing her bag.

"I know but thank you."

She gave me a warm smile and headed out the door.

I went up the stairs and tiptoed my way to Sara's room. "I know your there ryan!' Sara yelled out softly with a giggle.

"Awe man how'd you know?" I whined as I entered her room.

"Your really loud!" She said with a big grin.

"Whatever!!!" I said, Rolling my eyes. "so how u been feeling sara?"

"The same. I feel very tired, ryan... I'm scared." She started getting teary. So i did what any older brother would do to their little sister who was suffering of cancer: try to comfort her as much as possible.

"Oh it's gonna be alright. I promise. I'm always going to take care of you. I'm never going to leave you. Even when were seperated we'll Still be together someway..... Okay?" I told her with a reassuring smile. I think I was trying to convince myself more than i was her.

"Yeah okay." She gave me a warm smile before She wiped her small tear away.

"Hey um, did mom come home yesterday sara?"

"No. No she didnt." Sara always looked disappointed when we talked about mom. I hated this. Sara didnt deserve to suffer like this.

When my mother found out about Sara's condition instead of changing her habits and comforting sara, she began to drink and smoke more. She even yelled at Sara for all the bills she was gonna have to pay because we took her to doctor. My mother was sick.

"Oh well that's ok. Did you eat already?"

"Yes! Ashley made me some pancakes."

"Mmm yummy! did you guys save some for me??"

"Oops"

i wanted to laugh so bad but instead i started to fake cry.

"Im sorry! they were just so good and i forgot..."

"Hahahahhahahahah!!!"

"Hey whats so funny?" i lifted my head up so she could see that my face was free of any tears. "Hey you faker!!" She said before laughing uncontrollably.

"I know! im sorry. hey how bout we go downstairs and watch some cartoons. How's that?"

"Ryan id like that but... I don't think I can get up." She gave me a sad smile.

"Well thats ok sara! we can watch it here ok me and you" I got up to turn on the small tv she had after giving her a reassuring smile. Sara was an angel. As i laid down next to her I couldnt help but feel like my heart was being Broken to tiny pieces. Especially every time I thought about how the doctor had said that Sara only had a year to live unless she got treatment. 7 months had gone by already. The only one who could help me forget was belle but I couldn't count on her. I couldn't become attached to her. My sister needed me and we needed money to pay for the treatments that could possibly save her life. She was my sister and I wouldn't stop until I helped her with this. That was my duty. That was my responsibility. I wouldn't let no one stop me from helping sara. Not even belle. I mean I did like her....but I couldn't.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

HEY GUYS! I HOPE THIS ISN'T TO SHORT :D

ANYWHO ENJOY THE STORY:)