Betrayed

Belles POV.

As we left the restaurant and got in the car I noticed Ryan was still a little uneasy. I couldn't understand why though.

"Are u sure your alright?"

"Huh?" Ryan gave me a puzzling look."ya I'm fine." Then gave me a reassuring smile.

"Hey how about some ice cream? There's a parlor nearby!"

"Yeah that sounds great. How bout we take it to the park and eat it there?"

"Ooo yes that sounds fine."

As we got out the car and walked towards the ice cream shop I let out a soft sigh. I wondered if he wasn't enjoying himself.

We finally got our ice cream and headed towards the park. It was only across the street. We walked in silence all the way to the playground.

"Ryan?"

"Huh?.. Yeah? What's wrong?"

"nothing. Look at the sky doesn't the moon look beautiful tonight?!" I smiled to myself as I thought of the times me and my dad use to lay down on the grass and gaze at the moon and counts the stars...

"Ya but not as beautiful as you." He was so sweet. I couldn't help blush like crazy! He chuckled when he saw me and leaned in towards me. As I moved closer to him ....

Ring....ring......ring....

"Dammit.. Um I gotta take this belle."

"Yeah it's cool. I'm gonna go sit on the swings ok?" He gave me a soft smile and nodded his head, walking a couple feet away. I started swinging and felt the rush it gave my bones. I loved swinging since I was little. It made me feel free as if I could just fly up in the sky away from all the problems that were on the ground haunting me.

I kept feeling peaceful when I thought I heard Ryan's voice.

"Ok yes yes I'm here! She's here yea.... Fine ok just hurry! Ok bye"

"Who was that ryan?"

"Huh?" He gave me a nervous look. "Nobody important..."

"Oh."I just continued moving my body back and forth.

He came over and sat on the swing next to me.

I wonder what he was thinking about?....

Just about as I was about to say something to keep the convo going I heard a twig snap. I turned my head to see pure darkness. I couldn't help feel uneasy. Something wasn't right...

"Did you hear that ryan?

Ryan's POV:

"it was probably just a squirrel or something.." I tried to calm her nerves.

"Mmm ya ok.." She kept swinging. I could still tell she was uneasy. As she swinged more an more she seemed to become more relaxed and soon she closed her eyes. As she closed her eyes she started swinging less and less until she came to a complete stop. She turned and looked at me.

Belles POV:

I stopped swinging and turned towards ryan. I couldn't believe how crazy these past few days,weeks have been. We were just friends like two weeks ago.

"What's wrong? Do I have something on my face?"

"Hehe no omg ryan!" I couldn't help giggle at his random comment. I couldn't help stare at him. He was amazing. I was truly happy and I couldn't imagine a better person to be spending my night with.

" haha why are you staring at me for??"

"I don't know.. I'm just happy."

"So you stare at people when your happy.. That's a little weird even for you!" He chuckled.

"Hahaha whatever!!" I smiled at him and giggled.

I turned my face an looked up at the moon feeling content inside that I had everything I always wanted. I closed my eyes and breathed the cold air.

Then I heard more twigs snap behind me. I quickly opened my eyes and tried to turn around to see what was all the noise about but it was too late. I didn't even get to see Ryan's face, I just felt a sharp pain in the back of my head as darkness entrapped me. The only thing I heard was Ryan's voice that whispered "I'm sorry" and with that I was gone.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT :) SORRY IT'S SHORT ...