Chapter 36: Ride Life Like the Wave

Brittany

We were on the plane headed to Hawaii. I was sitting next to Zeek who was asleep on my shoulder. I slithered from under him trying not to wake him then moved to an empty seat next to Dave. He was the only one awake. "Psst!" I said poking him.

He moved his beats headphones onto his neck. "Yes, Brittany?"

"I need to talk to you."

"I figured that when you got my attention," he said sarcastically.

"Don't be rude! Um, I think you should talk to Ezekiel. I'm a little concerned about him."

"About what?"

"His brother. His brother's death. I don't think he's doing too well right now pertaining to that."

Dave sighed, "Alright, I'll talk to him."

"Thank you." He nodded then I got up going back to my seat.

"Where did you go?" Zeek asked in a sleepy voice looking up at me.

"Bathroom," I lied sitting back down. He put the blanket over the two of us and leaned his head back on my shoulder.

Bernice

As soon as we landed I had to head to my photo shoot that Victoria set up for me. The whole team came with me to support and I'm glad they did. We pulled up to a beach where everything was pretty much set up. I walked over with everybody and Tori walked up to us. She had a black sundress on and I never realized how banging her body is.

"Damn!" Wayno mumbled. He caught everybody off guard because he really didn't talk much. Wayno was in his thirties and I assumed he was married, but I guess not. "That's your manager?" I laughed nodding my head.

Tori lowered her sunglasses. "Hello, Bernice!"

"Hey. Oh, this is Dave and his team." I introduced everybody separately. She showed them somewhere they could sit then lead me and Brittany to a tent because she's styling me. They had a makeup artist doing my face.

"With this shoot we'll use this to announce that I'm representing you. It'll go on my website, instagram, as well as yours. Basically to let people know you're available for bookings now," I nodded my head. She turned towards Brittany. "Can I see what you brought for her to potentially wear?" I looked as Britt sat everything out. There were countless skimpy swimsuits and dresses. "That's hot!" Tori said holding up a white one piece swimsuit.

"Um, that's white. That means when it gets wet it'll be see through," I intervened.

"Is that a problem? I know you don't want to be just known for your body, but this first shoot has to pop. You gotta shut shit down! It'll come out classy."

"Fine," I said reluctantly. Soon she was done with my makeup because all she did was flawless skin, lashes, and a gloss. For hair they just wet it with a spray bottle. I changed into the bathing suit, but before I came out I had Britt go get Dave.

"What's up?" I motioned for him to come behind the screen. "What's wrong?"

"Do you think this is too much?" I asked and he looked me up and down.

"Naw, I've seen you wear tinier bikinis and this a one piece. What's wrong with it?" I looked in the mirror. The sides were low showing a little side boob and the butt area was a thong.

"Nothing, I don't know. But it's white so when it gets wet it'll be see through. Nipples probably showing and shit!"

He laughed, shrugging. "Do what makes you comfortable. I'm not one of those niggas trying to control my girl. Remember, you're trying to get to this level.." He held his hand way above my head. "What's wrong with selling sex for one shoot?"