Senior prom-by: alvin's chick 93

Ch 2

"Arrival at the Prom"

Saturday morning Alvin woke up around 10am, and got dressed. Then he woke up his two brothers and said.

"Come on you two we have to get the girls their corsages. I can't believe all 3 of us forgot about the corsages. We got everything else but the corsages. Talk about being absent-minded."

Simon woke up and put his glasses on. Then he looked.

"Alvin pull yourself together. Dave already got them they're in the fridge. Stop worrying about the corsages and go talk to Theo he's been real upset lately. I think I made a mistake and got him more upset then he was before."

Alvin looked and asked.

"What did you do to upset him? Simon what did you do?"

He looked and gulped.

"Umm I laughed at him when he asked me for advice."

Alvin glared and yelled.

"You did what? What kind of advice did he go to you for? Answer me Simon before I injure you?"

He stared and said.

"We're talking about Theodore here. He couldn't have been serious about going all the way with Eleanor. He's way too shy and sweet."

Alvin entered Theodore's room and sat on the bed. Then he asked.

"What kind of advice were you trying to get from Simon? I'm here now let me know what's been on your mind lately. I'll listen and not laugh I promise."

He looked and said.

"I already tried to ask you and you walked away. So forget about it I'll figure it out on my own I'm probably better off anyway since neither of you want to listen to me and think I'm too shy! Don't worry about it. Thanks for nothing."

Alvin looked and said.

"Theo on Thursday I had a lot to do. It wasn't that I didn't want to talk to you. I did try to talk to you after we came back, but you were studying with Elle. I'm available now talk to me I'll listen I promise."

He looked and said.

"Ok fine. See tonight is Prom night right? Eleanor has an idea to get a room so we can move to the next level of our relationship. You know the level you and Simon are on with Jeanette and Brittany. She wants to get there, but I'm not sure I'm ready. Alvin seriously how old were you when you made the decision to move ahead with Brittany? I'm so confused and have to keep on fighting the urge I get when she's in my room especially when Dave is home. Like Thursday night I had to run to my bathroom because when we made out the kisses became so intense and then my hand went inside her shirt and she ended up in her bra and umm. I was so scared when I realized that. Then we got into a fight and she didn't talk to me for the remainder of the night!"

Alvin got off his bed and looked in the hall to see that Simon was no where in sight. Then he looked by his door and sighed with relief he was talking to Jeanette on the phone in the kitchen. Dave looked and asked.

"Alvin what are you up to?"

He looked and said.

"Oh nothing; I'm just talking to Theodore about brotherly stuff. What time will lunch be ready again? Just come and get us when lunch is ready ok Dave."

Dave nodded his head.

"Ok Alvin and it's too early for lunch. Don't you mean breakfast?"

He looked and responded to his father.