My christmas gift for you-by:moon and ice

WoW... I really don't know what's wrong with me lately...I'm writing one-shots one after another... IThe idea for this one-shot came, when I started thinking about Christmas...yeah, really random. But that's who I am. :)

Well, anyway, let's start with it...

My Christmas Gift For You

Alvin Seville yawned quietly, not wanting to wake up his brothers and chipettes, and sat up on his red bed. He groggily looked around, and his gaze stopped at small alarm clock on small desk, next to Simon's bed. The red clad chipmunk smiled to himself, and stretched.

He has woken up just in time. In time for...what?

It was 25th December. And midnight-

So it was officially a Christmas.

For some people, is Christmas just a random day, for exchanging gifts between each other. But not for him.

He waited for this day, since...well, since their last Christmas.

This is actually the second Christmas with Dave, and first one with Chipettes. So it makes it special...

The red clad Chipmunk yawned again, and stood up. He muttered something under his breath, but who knows what. He started walking, and was aimed to living room, but he stopped and stood still. Wouldn't it be better if he'd have someone with him...?

Someone, who can he trust to be quiet and not to spill out anything to Dave...? But well, he will find out anyway.

He looked at both green beds. Should he wake up Theo? Or Ellie?

Alvin thought for a second. He can wake them up...but on second thought, this isn't the best idea.

His gaze travelled up, to blue and purple beds.

One big...NO.

They will tell Dave everything! This is the worst idea...

But then this leaves only a sleeping figure on pink bed.

The red clad chipmunk thought for a moment. Maybe he can wake her up. She isn't bad; in fact, she's his best friend and counterpart.

He sighed and turned around. Should he do this?

Alvin rolled with eyes, and quietly hopped onto pink bed, slowly approaching the sleeping figure that was lying on it.

The red clad chipmunk bit his lip and looked down at small chipette curled up in ball. He couldn't help but smile a little. It's hard to admit, but...she's kinda cute, when she's sleeping like that.

He slowly kneeled down, and shook her lightly, in hopes to wake her up.

No response...

His tail was waving around nervously. One wrong step, and she will kill him.

Alvin gulped and shook his female counterpart again.

"Britt..." he whispered, not wanting to wake up other four chipmunks.

But he got no response...

He narrowed eyes. Why is so hard to wake her up?

"Britt." He said again, this time a little louder, and she only mumbled something in response.

Alvin sighed.

At least she mumbled something...

"Britt!" this time he hissed, and finally she opened eyes.

Her vision was blurry at first, but she shortly recognized the chipmunk in front of her.

"Alv-?" she was cut off, when he put a paw over her mouth, signaling her to be quiet. She raised an eyebrow in confusion, and looked at him directly into his glowing amber eyes.