SoraxO.C. Oneshot

For: Roxie (NingaPrincess)

Author’s Notes:

Sorry if I fail with your OC Roxie!

I do not own any Kingdom Hearts characters used in this story, nor do I own the video or picture. These all belong to their original owners/creators.

*************

“SORA!” I screamed, making my way towards the brunette’s room.

I watched as he jumped from his bed and peeked over at me, ducking when he saw how mad I was.

“You broke my phone.” I seethed, glaring as he peeked his head over the edge again.

“…I’m sorry?” he smiled unsurely, looking at me with his best puppy-dog eyes.

I glared at him before walking down the hall to my room, slamming his door behind me.

Oh, let me introduce myself. I’m Rebecca, but everyone calls me Becca. I live with Sora, my boyfriend of two years, and his brother Leon. I’m usually very calm and level-headed, but right now? Hell no. Yesterday, Sora borrowed my phone because he accidentally flushed his down the toilet. Don’t ask me how, I don’t know. But, he forgot to take the bloody thing out of his pants pocket before he threw it in the wash. Leon found it when he was putting it all in the dryer, and now we’re here.

I slammed the door to my bedroom shut and sat at my computer. I sat there surfing the web for a good hour or two, calming down a bit more. I heard a knock at my door and sighed.

“Come in.”

Sora cautiously walked in, and I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing. He had on his brother’s old football helmet and a bunch of pillows wrapped around his body.

“Sora-”

“Wait,” he cut in, pulling down the little plastic mouth guard on the helmet before nodding at me, “Ok, I’m ready to talk.”

I shook my head, smiling as I got up and walked over to him. I took off the helmet and kissed him gently as he kissed me back. I pulled away and leaned my forehead against his.

“I love you.”

He smiled back and replied, “I love you too, Becca.”

-------------

DONE! I actually Really like this one. Yes it is inspired by Taylor Swift’s song Stay Stay Stay, which will be in the video section. A picture of Becca and Sora will be in the picture section. If you have a request, please leave it in the comments or message me. If I don’t reply, please resend, because I probably didn’t get it. Thanks for reading!

»Next time! Reader X Vanitas [Kingdom Hearts]«