SeiferxO.C. One-Shot

For: Hikari (monstaluva)

Author’s Notes:

So, this is for my lil sis. If any of you recognize Chiya, that’s because she’s in my story Forever Young and is the O.C. of my sis, Hikari. This will tie into the whole ChiyaXSeifer thing in Forever Young, but if you didn’t read it, don’t worry, you’ll still get it (I think…).

I do not own any Kingdom Hearts/Final Fantasy characters used in this story, nor do I own the video or picture. These all belong to their original owners/creators.

*************

It was stup!d. He shouldn’t have done it. He broke the promise to the one person he loved on this d@mn planet.

‘Why the h3ll did I do it?!’ Seifer thought angrily to himself, his beanie thrown halfway across the room so he could tug at his blonde locks. She’d given him that beanie. She’d been the first one to give him a gift. But he blew it.

He just had to go and do the stup!dest thing in the freaking universe. He’d promised not to break her heart. He told her he’d never make her cry. He would always be there to make it all better.

But he had to do that one thing. That one thing wouldn’t just break her heart. It’d shatter it.

He felt tears stream down his face and sat on his bead, head down as he cried softly to himself.

“I’m sorry…”

He couldn’t keep his promise. He couldn’t be the man she’d needed him to be.

He’d been a jerk. A liar. He’d been the person to completely crush her.

“I’m sorry…”

Sorry isn’t going to bring her back. Sorry won’t turn back time. Sorry won’t make her happy.

“I’m sorry… Chiya…”

-------------

Okay, this one’s depressing. Sorry for not warning you guys ^^; That’s all I really have to say… If you want a one-shot, message me. Bye!

»Next time! Rin MatsuokaXMermaid!ReaderXHaruka Nanase [Free!]«