Chapter 20

Narrator pov:
"Lizzie!" Screamed Y.n as she ran towards Ciel and Lizzie. "Y.n!" Lizzie shouted and hug her. "Thank goodness you're alright.  Ciel. I'm so happy that you protect her." Y.n said happily. "Oh... yeah." Whisphered silently by Ciel. He frowns a little but Y.n didn't notice.

Ciel pov:
But, I love you Y.n more than her. "Thank you Aunt Frances!" Y.n thanks cheerfully to my aunt. "No need to thank me. I'm so proud pf you Ciel. You are the perfect one for my daughter. " my aunt Frances exclaimed. I don't want Lizzie to be my fiance. I only love her as a family.  And Y.n, she is the only one for me. I can sense that demon (aka Sebastian) smirking. How dare he!

Sebastian pov:
Oh my young master, Y.n is mine already. And you had a fiance already. How sad~

Timeskip
Sebastian pov:
I pick the dead bear up and walking with the young master's aunt. I saw Y.n having a chat with lady Elizabeth while riding her horse. She smiles so cheerful that makes my heart beat. Then I heard Lady Frances calling me. "Hey. Is this belongs to you?" She ask while handing me my silverware. "Oh. Thank you milady." I thanked her. "Oh. Is this yours too." She asked me again. She handed me a...... shuriken? "Hmmm... I don't know." I said. "Hmph. You forgot that uou left it on the bears head. Then that thing." She said while pointing the shuriken. You took out the bear.... right?" She questioned me. I don't know actually.  When I use my demon speed, I saw a sharp thing flew first then me. I think the person who threw it is the one who kill it. "I missed the shot. I panicked when I saw go for her, I must be getting old...... shouldn't you have done it so that your master got all the glory? Why did you let me win?" She ask. "Master does have talent when it comes to competitions. That's why now he is of the opinion that he cannot lose. However when trying to reach your goals.....you need to learn how to eat some humble pie occasionally. If you don't one small trip one day might mean your fall. The young master's goals are set rather high. It may be wishful thinking on my part..... I hoped that the Marchioness would become a role model for the young master." I explain. "Hmph! You're saying that I've been used? " She ask. "Of course not! "I answered.

Timeskip
Ciel pov:
When we get back to my manor, Sebastian open the door and we saw the three servants were all a mess. Me, Sebastian and Y.n look back to my aunt. "Oh no!" I yelped. I saw Y.n was all calm. "Hmph! They beat me to it. I was going to say, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CIEL" My aunt explained. Then someone tap my shoulder. I turn back and saw an Angelic girl. Y.N. "Hee~ Hee~ Happy 13th birthday....." she whispers then walk towards me and kissed my forehead. "Ciel....." she whispered. I was blushing so hard then look away. "Sorry I got nothing for you." She said sadly. "I-its alright Y.n. You're the one is my gift." I said shyly. "Master! I made cake for you!" Shouted Finnie cheerfully. "'Gasps' Lizzie! Ciel! Look outside the window! It's snowing! ~" Y.n called out cheerfully. I love the way her H.c hair that shimmers in the snow. Beautiful E.c eyes were shimmering in the glow of snow. She definitely look like a dark princess or angel. I love her more than anything even Lizzie. I honestly think Lizzie as a cousin. How can I win you're heart Y.n.....

Timeskip:
Narrator pov:
When the party finish, Y.n was taking a bath and put on her night gown then someone knocks her door.

Ciel pov:
I knock Y.n's door. I heard her footsteps and revealing an Angel like girl. I look away to hid my blush. "Oh! Hey Ciel~ Do you need anything? Is Ciellie swared~~ ( Aka is Ciel scared. I did it on a squeaky voice. ) I glared at her. "No!.... Is that... um..... Can I..... Sleep in your room?" I ask shyly. Her eyes widen then say "Really Ciel?~ 'sighs' When you were little, I let you sleep next to me. And today too! Hee~ Hee~ Come inside. Promise this is the last day. Ok." She replied. Then I walk inside her room. Then I lay down on her bed then fast asleep. I can feel Y.n's warm arms hugging my waist. I snuggled her as then drifted to sleep.