Chapter 1

I woke up,and it was around 6:34 AM. I lazily walked to the bathroom to take a shower. I turn the nozzle that changes the water tempature and stand there waiting for the water to get warm. I strip down,and lay my clothes on the floor,and put my glasses on the counter near the sink. I hate taking showers because I have to take off my glasses,and I always end up running into something, because I can't see anything, I really wish I had contacts sometimes. I get in the shower and start washing my hair, while trying to get all of the knots out of it. I tend to take long showers because, I know that when I get out i'll have to go to school and continue to get bullied. But then again, I am happy because I do get more science homework today, god i'm such a nerd. I eventually get out of the shower, and the time is 6:54 AM, I put on my new clothes that just came out of the dryer, and put on my glasses. I walk downstairs, grab my backpack, and start walking to school.

I get a text from Kat, Kat and I are like best friends, we met in middle school at a science fair, and now we're in highschool, and we're still best friends. Shes the only one that I trust, and the only one I actually enjoy talking to. Around anyone else, i'm just completely socialy awkward. The text said;

 "Hey, meet me in our meeting place. ^.^" Our meeting place is also known as, the janitors closet. I don't know why we always go there to meet, we just do. Probably because nobody goes over there and the janitor doesn't actually work there anymore.

"Ok, be there in 10 minutes." As im typing that last message, I bump into a tall figure, that makes me drop all my books, and my phone. I look up and realize its Zayn Malik. He's the "bad boy" out of the rest of his little group of friends. Everyone in the group always bullies me, and sometimes even bully Kat. Zayn was only a "bad boy" because he always wore leather jackets, ripped up baggy jeans, and had tons of tattoos even though he was underage. And he had a snotty girlfriend named Perrie, she was head cheerleader and was super popular, just like Zayn, who was also the captain of the football team.

 "Hey punk, watch where you're going!" Zayn yells at me in a irratated tone.

 "..I-I'm sorry, I didn't see you, I was looking at my phone, I swear!" I say stuttering.

 "Only way i'll forgive you is, if you do my science homework. Because I know you already did yours." He says giving me a mean look.

 "U-uh...ya sure! It's totally easy to me, I can do it.... please don't hurt me.." I say begging, my eyes wide.

 "It better be done by tomorrow, or you're dead 'Marcel" He says putting emphasis on my name.

 "Alright...consider it done!" I say forcing a smile. He just hands me his papers and walks away.

      I pick up all of my books and my phone, and run to the janitors closet. As I open the door I see Kat with her homework papers scattered everywhere, and her caculator out.

 "What took you so long? I thought you said 10 minutes! Class starts in 10 minutes!"

  "Im sorry! I ran into Zayn! Luckily i didnt get beat up. All i got was more homework!" I said with a smile.

Before i knew it the bell was already ringing. I quickly turned off my phone because the rule is to have your phone off after the bell, even though everybody has it on, but Im a good boy.

"Hey Ill text you after school!" Kat shouts at me from down the hallway. I just smile as a response.

After 7 hours of pure exciment and learning I decide to head to the janitors closet to finish Zayn's homework in quiet, i take out my paper as well to just copy all my answers on Zayn's. After im done with that, i text Kat "Heeeeey. Wanna meet up somewhere?" she instantly replies back "You can come to my house! Spend the night even! We are having movie night! :D" I reply "Sounds fun! See you in 5 mins! ^.^"

I walk to Kats house, and knock on the front door.

"Hey! Marcel! I havent seen you in ages! How ya doin'?" Kats mom says with a strong Boston accent.

"Hello. Kat invited me over, if its not to much to ask may I please spend the night?" I ask.

"Of course sweetie. You dont even have to ask!" she say smiling.

[A/N: HEEEEEEY. SO THIS IS THE NEW FANFICCCCC!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL FOR READING AND WE WILL TRY TO UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE WE ARE ADDICTED TO WRITING THIS! SO CALM YO TITS NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP SOON! IF YOU DONT KNOW WHO MARCEL IS LOOK UP "One Direction Best Song Ever (4 Days To Go)" HE'S BASICALLY  THE NERD VERSION OF HARRY! SO YEAH! HOPE YOU LIKE IT! PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE AND ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY!! LOVE YOU!] -Harry'sGF+Niall'sNandos