Chapter 9

*RECAP*

“Hello?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Kat’s POV)

After a couple of hours I finally decided to call him. Since he wasn’t calling me I thought it was a good idea. The phone rang for about 10 seconds until he finally answered.

“Hello?” He says.

“Hey Marcel.”

“Kat?”

“Yeah?”

“Why are you calling, I thought you hated me.”  He says, his voice deeper than usual.

“I never said I hated you.”

“Well I was getting the vibe, that, that was what you were trying to say.”

“Well it wasn’t…” Marcel didn’t answer for a few seconds.

“Kat…”

“Yes?”

“I love you. I have ever since you did that awful science fair project, I remember when I went up to you and said ‘You seem awesome. Wanna be friends?’ Right there the most wonderful feeling came to me, you were my first love, my first crush and hopefully my last. Kat, my life sucked before you, I wanted to kill myself, my parents abused me, I got bullied everyday. You are my only source to happiness and I don’t know what I would do if I lost that source. Kat I need you in my life. I need you.” I can hear him breaking down on the phone sniffling and sobbing. “Sorry” he said.

“Marcel?”

“Yes?”

“I love you too.” I can practically hear him smiling through the phone.

“Well i’m glad to hear that.” He says chuckling.

“We should meet up somewhere.” He says

“Sure, meet at my house in 10?” I ask

“Alright, cya then.”

(Marcel’s POV)

     Once Kat came here we were inseparable, we were already on the counter, Kat in her underwear, me in my boxers. Her hands were running up and down my back, as I left marks all over her neck. I carried her over to my bed, and well… I’m pretty sure you know what happened the rest of the time.

“Kat. I think i’m whipped on you.”

“Ha. I’m the same on you.”

“Kat...In the future...how many kids do you want?”

“I want a baby girl. I want her to be yours too...” Kat says kissing my forehead.

“So....what are the plans for today?” I ask

“I just wanted to spend the day cuddling in bed with you, but anything works as long as im with you.” She said putting her face in the crook of my neck.

“Kat...I never thought I would say this but...can you uh...give me a makeover?”

“Are you kidding me? Ive waited my whole life to hear you ask me that. I’ve gotten kind of bored of your whole nerdy look.” She said giggling

“Um. Rude.” I say scoffing.

“Ok, so where do we start?” She asked playing with my loose curls, that haven't been gelled up today.

“Maybe… my hair, and clothes.”

“Lets do it.”

(Nathan Pov)

“Zayn..” I asked him.

“Yeah babe?”

“When will we come out...officially?”

“I honestly dont know, I’m just afraid what the other people will think, we are like the most popular kids at school, and most of our friends are homophobic. But as long as we are together, loving each other...I’m perfectly fine.” He says kissing my forehead.

“Zayn, I need to tell you something…”

“Hit me.”

“Baby, you know how hard it is for me, still accepting that I’m...gay. I’ve been raised by my parents, who hated all gay people, they always told me how disgusting homosexuals were. So, I’ve been hooking up with Kat Evans, I have no feelings towards her what so ever, I’ve only hooked up with her 3 times, and that was just to make me feel like more of a man…I love you more than words, and I promise not to hook up with anybody else...but you.” I smiled reassuringly .

“Babe, I have no problem with you and Kat, if it makes you feel better...I just want you to tell me things like this….You know...maybe I can help you.” Zayn says moving his hand under the blanket, stroking my manhood.

“Mmm. Baby are you sure you want to do this right now?”

“I mean, only if you're ready, and you want to.”

“Oh, trust me...I’m ready.” I smirked.

(Tom’s POV) Remember this is back when Nathan first told Kat someone found out

      “Kelsey, should we go to Starbucks or something?” I ask because there was nothing to do in the house.

“Uuuh, sure, why not.” She said standing up. I too get up and we get in my car and go.

As soon as we walked in we got in line, and ordered our coffee’s, and sat at a small window seat.

“Hey isn’t that your friend Nathan with that nerdy chick” She asked curiously. I turned around to see that she was right, what was he doing with Kat? I brushed it off of my shoulder, but no matter what Kelsey kept talking about, I couldn’t help but listen to Kat and Nathan instead.

“Someone found out about the deal.” Nathan said. What deal? What were they talking about. Luckily while I was listening Kelsey didn’t ask me anything because she just kept going on, and on about herself.

“I can’t have people finding out that Zayn and I are dating, and that I fuck you whenever I want just to feel like more of a man. That seems pretty pathetic.” Nathan added. Zayn, and Nathan were dating!? Kat and Nathan were fucking!? What the fuck, was I living under a rock this whole time!? I didn’t even know they knew each others names. I guess I seemed like I was zoning out so Kelsey slapped me.

“Do you even care me!” She almost yelled.

“W-What?”

“You haven’t even said anything this whole time.”

“O-Oh..Sorry I was just zoning out I guess..”

“Ugh whatever.” Kelsey then continued to talk about her day, even though she knew I wasn’t listening.

     Kat got up, and left, and Nathan left as well soon after. Eventually Kelsey, and I left too. Once we got back home she went up to our room, and fell asleep, but I stayed downstairs because I suddenly had an idea to ruin their little deal. I decided that in a few days I would text everyone in the whole school, basically, telling them what the deal was, but none of them would know it was me sending them these texts.

(Marcel’s POV)

I was sitting on the couch watching TV, and Kat was upstairs doing her make up, but then my phone buzzed. It was a text from an unknown number I read it, and my eyes widened.

“KAT! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!”

A/N:[ Hey guys, I just realized how long its been since we actually updated...sorry about that. Love ya.x DON’T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, AND ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY!!!] -Niall’sNandos+-Harry’sGF