Chapter 11

"Then everything went black"

Kat’s POV

“Marcel! Wake up, wake up, please!!” I shrieked with tears falling from my eyes, shaking him.

“Look what you fucking did! You stupid worthless prick!!” I said standing up away from Marcel, and turning to Nathan.

“Oh, you’re going to pay, you little bitch.” I say kicking Nathans knee caps making him collapse backwards. I quickly get on top of him, and knee him in the groin multiple times. No one hurts Marcel. Nathan groans in pain, and I smile in success. I grab the half drunk beer bottle above us and smash it on to Nathans head, making him  unconscious. I hear Marcel starting to groan, which means he’s waking up.

Marcel’s POV

I had the most intense headache in the history of headaches. I look around, almost forgetting where I was, and noticed that Nathan was knocked out next to me. Once I was completely aware of my surroundings, I remember hitting Kat before I fell to the ground. Kat rushes to my side.

“Oh my god, Marcel I’m so sorry! I thought I lost you.” Kat says gushing about how she is sorry, and forcing her lips on mine.

“Baby, I would never leave you...I love you.”

“I love you too.” She says looking into my eyes.

“Kat, I’m sorry for hitting you..is there anything I can do to make it better...I feel really shitty about it..”

“No it’s fine, really.” She says apologetically.

“Babe, my head hurts like hell...”

“Im sorry..” She says kissing my forehead.

“Movie marathon?” She asked perking up.

“Oh god, that would be amazing....ugh wait...we have school tomorrow...” I said groaning

“Oh yeah, thats right..Marcel you know how last Friday you were like the nerdy student that nobody knew about...”

“Um...sure?” I say unsure.

“You have like 27 tattoos and a lip piercing...You have different clothes, like now...Marcel, why the fuck are you wearing my skinny jeans..? Okay, I dont even want to know...But what I am trying to say is that people won't recognize you...I mean, you’re hot.” she says laughing

“And I wasnt hot before?” I say laughing too.

“Marcel, people are going to treat you differently...they are selfish bastards who only go for looks...” She says sadly, finally I understand where this is going.

I lift Kat up so she is sitting on the kitchen counter, taller than me.

“Baby, I would never leave you for anybody, you know why? Because you are the most smart, beautiful...sexiest girl I have ever laid eyes on...You are more than I have ever wanted, you are the only person who knows me, the only person I trust...If you weren’t with me right now, I think I would have been already dead.”

“Shut up, and promise me something..” she says smiling.

“What would that be?” I ask kissing her nose.

“You will never leave me, and love me forever.” She says anxious, ready to know the answer.

“Promise.”

“Kiss me.” Then I slammed my lips against her plump soft ones, I swiped her bottom lip asking for entrance, she happily accepted, and we both fought for dominance, I won...obviously. After an hour of just kissing we were interrupted by Nathan groaning...

“Fuck both of you...” He then sighed and walked out the house.

“You never told me how he got knocked out..” I tell Kat giving her the “what the fuck” face.

“I sort of...freaked out..” she says shrugging.

“Oh...Wow I didn't know you were capable of that...Thats hot, I wish I saw it..” he says laughing

“I love your lip ring when we kiss, it's like really attractive...” Kat says poking at it.

“Thanks babe..now aren't we going to have a movie marathon?” I asked

“Yeah, but now I just want to kiss you...maybe more?” She asked pecking my lips.

“We’ll see.” I said putting in ‘The Little Mermaid’ into the DVD player.

So we ended up not watching the movie, and just making love. Without any worries about Nathan.

A/N Sorry we havent updated in a while...the same old, same old...I hoped you guys liked this chapter...Im sorry once again...I love all of you..I honestly do...Ill try to update as soon we can...

~NiallsNandos&HarrysGF