Chapter 4 "Arguments"

"Jordan's POV"

I look away from Luke and I shake my head as i bury my face in my hands. I slowly feel the van come to a stop.

"Why did the car stop?" Lexie asks

"Oh i'm not sure. Why don't you ask Mr. Professional driver?" I say as i roll my eyes.

"Luke? Where are we, and why did we stop?" Nick says with anger.

"Idk where we are and we ran out of gas." Luke responds.

I unbuckle my seat belt and open my door and I feel the warm air hit my cool skin as i get out. I walk to the trunk and open it up.

"What are you doing?" Lexie asks.

"Well, it we cant drive we might as well walk. Am i right?" I state.

"Well, i guess but we brought so much we cant carry it all." Nick adds.

"Hello??? Thats why we packed our stuff in bags with wheels. Duh!" I say.

Everyone else gets out and gets their bags they brought. Everything but Luke's Great Grandpas old junk are out of the van.

"I can't believe this." I say.

"Listen, this isn't my fault. I wasn't the only one driving!" Luke shouts.

"I had full gas when i was driving!" Lexie says.

"Sure ya did!" Luke yells.

"What about that gas station we passed when you were driving. You didn't want to go in because you said we had enough gas!" Nick adds.

"I had to use the bathroom too, and you even said there will be another gas station coming up and thats when i could go. But guess what. THERE WASNT!" I shout.

"BECAUSE I THOUGHT THERE WOULD BE!" He screams.

"And we all thought we could trust you on knowing where to go after you and Lexie switched but i guess we were wrong." Nick says.

"Well its not my fault Jordan was dumb enough to let me and Lexie switch places!" Luke shouts.

"EXCUSE ME! ARE YOU BLAMING THIS ON ME?" I yell.

"YEAH I KINDA AM!" He screams back.

"Wow...what a boyfriend you are." I say as tears stream down my face.

"Maybe this relationship was a mistake." Luke states.

"You know what maybe it was!" I say as i grab my bags and walk off.

"Luke's POV"

What the hell did i just do? I can't believe i just broke up with Jordan.

I look up to see Jordan walking away and Lexie walking up to me.

"HOW COULD YOU!" She screams.

All of a sudden i grab my face and feel a little burn on my cheek. She slapped me.

"Lexie's POV"

I cant believe my best friends just broke up. I don't even know what do to! How are we going to get home? Whats going to happen to our relationship? Will Nick and I still be able to see each other?

Well, i guess we will find out. But i know one thing. Its not going to be easy.

Sorry this chapter is a little short i promise ill update sooner and the chapters will be longer. Im going to try and update once a week, but anyways i hope you liked this chapter! Till next time, guys!😋
~Nikki💖