The lil chick :2

lucy pov

i was now at the center of the city. it was quiet. the buildings were destroyed. if i hadn't lived before the virus spread i would have never believed that this dump was once the safest place for humans. i would have never thought that these dirty buildings were once clean. 

i continued to walk slowly. i could see that some buidings were falling because of explosions and others because of the roots from plants and trees. i took out my glasses and checked for any infected. my glasses began to search for any infected dna and it found some straight ahead of me. there were around three infected surrounding a body. i could see how they bit into that persons flesh as if it was marshmallow.  

i took out my gun from my bracelet and pointed it at one of the zombies but then i stopped. "tch! itll make too much noise." i whispered. 

i took out a silencer from my bracelet and put it on the gun.  

i walked to the back of a car and began to shoot their heads. when i had killed them all i looked for the infected with my glasses. there were around fifty coming towards the place i had shot the zombies. they had smelled the blood. i looked around and i was now able to see a big truck with gasoline tanks. i took my gun and pointed at it. i watched as the infected slowly gathered around the bloody mess i had created. the truck wasn't far from the blood so i hoped for the best and began to shoot the gasoline tanks three times before it exploted.  

the infected began to scream and run but it was too late. they were all caught in the explosion that some exploded with it and the others died by the fire.  

the explosion created a mass of pressure and i went flying backwards.

i could see the sky from the position that i landed. my whole body felt heavy and the pressure made me lose all of my breath. i turned to look at the floor. coughing i slowly got up. "shit! ugh! damn my stomach hurts now..."

when i was up on my feet i slowly walked towards a car and jumped on top of it while grabbing my stomach with one hand and my gun with the other. i checked for more infected but they were all gone. i had finished killing the ones inside of this city at least. i looked at a building a little bit ahead of me and decided that i would rest there for today at least.

i walked towards the building and walked towards one of the highest rooms. i locked the door and put up a small shield that would block anything from coming inside without my permission. i laid down on the floor and covered myself with anything warm that i could find inside of the room and began to sleep.

about five hours passed when i woke up to the sound of bullets. i looked up at the ceiling and closed my eyes again. i tried to fall asleep but i couldn't. then i realized that the sound of bullets were getting closer. i got up quickly and grabbed my gun and looked outside from the window. i could see five black army trucks parked with men surrounding them. some smoking.and others drinking. the cars looked like if the belonged to hackers but the men didn't. suddenly i heard footstep coming from outside of my door.

"help! please! let me in! please don't let them rape me!" it was the voice of a girl. perhaps she was fourteen?  

i closed my eyes trying to ignore her screams. then i heard more footsteps coming up the stairs and i opened the door and pulled her inside. i slowly closed the door and covered the girls mouth. i pulled her into a closet and closed the doors. holding my gun in my hand i deactivated the shield and hid.

the man that came inside looked like a robber. he looked weak but he wasn't the only one there. when the men left i let go of the girl and created a shield.  

i sighed and sat with my back to the wall. "fuck... i forgot to check for humans too... ugh... this is so bothersome..." i turned to look at the girl. she had short black hair with black eyes and a small figure.  

"and you are?"

"i..I'm ... lez. i got lost and got seperated from my older brother and his friends and when i tried looking for them those guys saw me and tried to..." the girl looked at the floor sadly.

"alrighty lez. you know where to find that bro of yours?"

"umm... yeah we were headjng home so he should be on his way there."

"you know which way that place is?" i asked nicely

"yeah its right to the north from here."

"good. cause tomorrow you and i are going to continue with our lives and act like we never met. you go your way... i go mine."

"but...but im scared!" lez shouted

"so?"

"so... please take me. i dont want to go alone. please help me get back home. please!" she said crying.