Chapter 31

Jade's P.O.V

I jumped out of my seat as soon as I heard the crack and I instantly turned around and saw an embarrassed Michelle with a broken plate on the ground. We both laughed and sat down and picked up the pieces.

We all went out to Nando's and then just had a lazy day at the park playing around, chasing each other, having races an then we played football

Team 1 was: Niall, Harry, me, Michelle, Alex and Perrie.

Team 2 was: Zayn, Liam, Louis, Leigh-Anne, Jesy and Eleanor

We kept kicking the ball around and team 2 won and started showing off.

-----2 WEEKS LATER-----

Michelle's P.O.V

It had been 2 weeks since cocoa died and I had gotten over it now.

I was going out with Alex today. We were gonna walk around and have fun.
I got ready and he came to pick me up. As soon as he came I ran into his arms and we walked out, we were walking past Starbucks when suddenly a car came speeding towards me. Alex pushed me away and the car crashed into him. I screamed and felt hot liquid go down my head but I ran up to Alex and called an ambulance as soon as I could.
In 5 minutes I heard the sirens and they took us in and then I blacked out.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

Perrie's P.O.V

I was sitting on the couch when my phone started ringing, I answered it, dropped and screamed.
" LIAM WE NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW!!!" I shouted
"What's wrong Perrie?" Liam stumbled ini the room.
"Alex and Michelle, they got into and accident" an I started crying then. Zayn hugged me and we all rushed into 2 cars and went to the hospital. As soon as eel got there I ran up to the reception an asked them about Michelle and she informed us that they were still in the operation theatre. She told us where to go and I just sat on a chair outside crying and crying.

After an hour and a half a doctor came out and we instantly bombarded him with questions and he informed us that Michelle was in ICU and that Alex had died. But he also told us not to tell Michelle for a 2-3 days because she might give up hope and she would die. Michelle had to have her rib removed, she had a concussion and a plaster on her head and a dislocated shoulder.
I was shocked.

It was a hit and run case but the only thing was, how do we tell Michelle?

I was sitting next to Michelle in hospital holding her hand tight. The 3rd time I was seeing her like that.

It had been a day but she still giant woken up. Everyone had gone to get food but today or the first time, I didn't want any food. They all tried to get me to eat but I didn't.

It was 5 p.m and everyone had gone to the Starbucks in the hospital, I was alone with Michelle when suddenly she stirred and squeezed my hand, I squeezed it back and she slowly opened her eyes but couldn't talk, I understood and gave her water an then hugged her tight.

Michelle's P.O.V

I had just woken up and Perrie made me drink water and then hugged me.
"How's Alex?" I asked
"Alex is good. He's in ICU as well but won't be waking up for a few days and the doctors don't want anyone on his room" she told me
I started crying and she just hugge me tight.
"When can I go home?" I asked
"Soon baby, in 2-3 days ok?"
I just nodded.

The door burst open and I heard Niall asking Perrie, "Perrie you want a mocha frap?" He came in and looked at me wide eyes, screamed in delight and wrapped me in a bear hug.
I smiled and hugged him back.
Everyone came in and hugged me one at a time. Jade being the longest and then all in a group hug.

We were all talking and I tried to remember something about the car but I could only remember that it was a black Land Cruiser and had tinted windows.

It was 8 by now and everyone had to go home. Liam stayed back cuz he was the most responsible. He made me eat and then go to sleep. I fell into a deep sleep instantly. I woke up early the next morning and I looked at my phone to see that it was 8:34 a.m
I yawned and got up. Liam wasn't there but there was a note saying he had gone to the cafeteria to get me some food. I sighed.

"Hey daddy direction" I said as he entered. He smiled and handed me a burger with fries. I smiled at him.
"Surprise" he said and gave me my favorite from Starbucks.
"Omg Liam," I squealed, "how did you know?"
"You take it every time we go to Starbucks," he shrugged and grinned at me.

Everyone came one at a time and all hugged me happy to see that I ate.
"Harry I miss your cooking" I whined.
He grinned an promised to get my some pasta tomorrow when he came.

I told all of them to go home an that I would be alright alone.
I sat on the bed watching tv and once I got bred I decided to just listen to music. I got sleepy so I fell asleep only to be woken up by a lot of noise in the room.
"What a nice alarm" I mumbled with sarcasm only for them to laugh.
I slowly sat up in bed and went to the washroom. Once I was done I came out to see everyone sitting seriously.

Liam's P.O.V

When Michelle went to the washroom we all decided that it was time to tell her the truth about Alex.

Michelle's P.O.V

I sat on my bed and Perrie and Jade sat on either side and held my hand.
"Michelle we need to confess something to you. Please don't get angry, we only do it because the doctor force us to" Liam told me
"What is it Liam?" I asked getting scared.
"Michelle.......I'm sorry but...........Alex didn't make it......."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys finally told her. It was a really crappy and rubbish chapter. Ill Try to make the next one better
@The_mixioner happy now?

Vote, comment, fan and let me know how it was please