Chapter 48

Michelle's P.O.V

"You sang really well" I heard someone from behind me say.
I turned around and my eyes popped out of their sockets.
It was the one and only......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

My idol Demi Lovato.
"Thank you" I said controlling my inner fan girl.
"You sang it really well. All 3 of you did" she said
"Thank you soo much" we said.
"Michelle can I talk to you?" She said offering me her hand.
I smiled and took her hand.
She took me to an empty room and closed the door.
"Is there something wrong?" I asked
"Nope. I just felt like meeting you alone." She said smiling and I smiled as well.
"I've loved your music since over a year" I said
"Thank you." She said
"Can I ask you something?" I said.
"Sure anything"
"How did you know I was gonna perform and where." I asked
"Eh Louis tipped me off and asked me to come since you're such a huge fan" she said smiling.
"I'm gonna kill Louis. He just made embarrass myself in front of my idol" I whined.
"Haha you didn't embarrass yourself. You sang it so well. I took a video as well. I would love to hear you sing some songs again. You play the guitar and sing so well. You have a lot of talent" she said
I just blushed while she laughed and pulled my cheeks.
"Why does everyone love pulling my cheeks?" I asked
"Maybe cuz they're soft like a babies" she cooed and pulled them again.
I pulled hers as well and they were soft as well, "yours are soft as well" I laughed and she pouted.
I hugged her and we exchanged numbers and walked back out.
"I forgot to tell you. I have a surprise for you" Demi said.
"What is it?" I said almost jumping around.
"I'm staying over at your place for about 3 weeks" she said smirking.
My jaw dropped while Demi laughed at my face.
"You're kidding" she said
"Nope I'm not. Few reasons I'm staying" she said
"Go on" I urged.
"1. 1D and LM have to go on a combined your of Australia and New Zealand for 3 weeks so they need someone to take care of you and I'm free so I said I would. 2. I wanna get to know you. 3. It will be a lot of fun. 4. We'll setup pranks for them." She said counting on her fingers while I laughed and we high-fived.

I saw Niall's back was to me so I ran and jumped on his back but Niall couldn't take me and we fell. How nice is it that he fell backwards landing on me?
"Urge Niall. Get off my freaking stomach and shoulder hurts" I groaned.
Niall instantly got up and pulled me up as well but I knew my shoulder would be a hit bad still. My shoulder hadn't healed too well since Andy was back in school and was getting a group of his friends to beat me up.i hadn't told anyone about it though cuz I didn't want it to be a huge issue.

"You ok?" Niall asked snapping his fingers in front of my face.
"Huh? What?" I asked
"You zoned out" he said and I shrugged my shoulders.
"Sorry" I said and he just laughed.

"We are now going to announce the winners" I heard the principle say.
She pulled open and envelope and out a piece of paper.
"It was 3 people who sang this song.........it was......." She left us in suspense.
" MICHELLE KELLER, DANIEL WILLIAMS AND ASHLEY ADAMS!!!"

Ashley screamed and we were called onstage. We walked up smartly to make it look like we weren't some crazy despo's running on stage like maniacs and we each got a trophy with our names on it.
We had a group hug and went offstage where we were tackled in a group hug consisting of 13 people all together.

As they let go we squished ourselves into the van. Literally squished. Louis and Harry were squished on 2 opposite sides with there faces stuck to the windows.

As we all entered the house and went in the kitchen Liam said, "so I'm guessing Demi already told you?"
"Yep" I said.
"And you're comfortable with it, right?" He asked
"Never better" I smirked while Liam laughed.
"When are you leaving?" I asked
"Tomorrow morning" he said
"WHAT??!! SO SOON??!!" I wailed
"Yup. Don't worry. Time will go by faster than you can imagine" he said.
I just nodded and went up to my room.
"Wake me up before you leave. I wanna meet you all" I said
"Sure" Liam agreed.

I went up to bed since I was feeling too tired and didn't wanna talk to anyone.
I woke up to Niall shaking me.
"What's going on?" I asked
"We're leaving" Niall said.
I instantly jumped out of bed and we went down.
I hugged all of them one by one.
"I'm gonna miss you all" I said with tears in my eyes threatening to spill out.
"We'll we back sooner than you know it" Niall said and hugged me tight. I hugged him back and let a few tears escape onto his shirt.
Niall kissed my cheeks and forehead.
I hugged the girls one by one and controlled my tears.
As they all walked out and into the bus and left I closed my eyes to control the tears but they still came out.
Demi came out from the kitchen with a small stool.
"What's that for?" I asked
"This" she said and stood on it and hugged me tight.
I started laughing.
"Why the stool for a hug?" I asked
"I wanted to be taller than you so that It atleast looks like the older is comforting the younger one since you're a good 4 inches taller than me" she said which caused me to giggle at how silly she was.
"You're crazy" I said.
"And that's why you're a lovatic" she sassed back.
"Ooohhhhh someone has sass" I said.
"Eh I bet you have more being around Louis all the time" she said and I looked down at the mention.
Her eyes went wide and she quickly said, "hey hey hey. Please don't cry and don't be sad"
I didn't respond so she said, "you asked for it" and with that she attacked me in tickles.
Suddenly we heard the front door slam........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

---------------------------------------------

Haha same as always.
Remember I'm leavin in Saturday so you'll get my last few updates today.

~Mamms