MONA: A TEEN LIFE

Chapter One : Lunch Drama

She is Mona, that popular sexy girl at school. There she is, sitting like a queen at the "popular kids" table. She's so lucky! Anyways every popular girl at any school, has a dumb hot friend, Tila. She's a skinny tall brunette with a boob-job. She's one sexy girl. There's always the jealous and the "least prettiest" one, Hannah who wants to take Mona down and steal her popularity! Then there's the blonde boyfriend, Shaun also known as Captain of the Basketball Team and probably the best good-looking guy around school. Plus he's filthy rich.

"So honey, are we still up for tonight. I will take you to this really cool restaurant «T.G.I Fridays»", Shaun said gazing into her eyes. "Oh la la, that sounds fancy, you must really like me", Mona replied blowing him a kiss. For a while, there was a complete silence; then Shaun just stepped away from the table. He went away without saying a word. That was awkward and weird. "Do you think he wanted to say the L word?", Hannah said trying to break the silence. "Ofcourse not, how could he say the word LESBIAN. She is straight like a line. I mean, we only kissed once, she was teaching me how to kiss", Tila blabbed then covered her mouth directly. "Can it Tila", Mona yelled angrily. "She meant 'I LOVE YOU' you egg head. Anyways, are your parents still getting divorced? I mean your father cheated on your mother with a young bitch half his age." she continued. "Well, I don't know yet. You don't have to mention it every time Mon, I'm already pissed off now", Hannah replied with a light frown formed on her face. Then there was nothing to talk about. Silence was heard for a couple of minutes. Well, Hannah, Tila and Mona have been friends since the first grade. They do every single thing together. However, they hate each other alot. Well, frenemies is the right word for it. A few minutes later the bell was heard and lunch was over, the girls headed towards History Class. Ughh Lunch Time really sucks!