Meet Cecily

"THAT BASTARD!!" A teen girl with deep red hair and cold blue eyes stormed into a the hospital. "Where the hell is he!? I swear Im gonna kill that asshat!" She raged and went down the corridor and turned into a hospital room where Riza Hawkeye, Jean Havoc, Edward Elric, and pretty much the entire team of Colonel Roy Mustang's was there as he sat on the bed wearing a hospital gown. Jean was laying down in one along side the Colonel. "Mustang!" Cecily yelled out his name as she rushed over to him. The others in the room moved aside staring at the girl.

"Ah jeez she's back..." Mustang grumbled realizing who it was.

Edward pointed to the red head. "Who's she?" She asked Riza.

Cecily stomped over to Roy and grabbed the collar of his hospital gown. "What was your stupid ass thinking!?" She yelled glaring into his eyes. "I leave for a few months and you go and almost die! You stupid inconsiderate moron." Her grip tightened at clothes. Her hands trembled as she shook from anger and the relief was still alive. Tears rimmed her eyes.

"That's Cecily. She known as the Soaring Alchemist." Riza answered Ed.

Mustang sighed and and placed his hand on top of her head messing up her hair a bit. "Whats all the fuss? Im here arent I?" He laughed.

"Soaring Alchemist...I've heard that name before." Ed grabbed his chin in thought.

Cecily gritted her teeth. "Ya well whatever." She then went to Jean Havoc. "And you!" The man jumped. "Why do ya guys always have to follow the idiot to his death?" She asked sighing. "I swear..."

Riza smiled adoringly at Cecily. "Hey remember me? Long time no see."

Cecily smiled back. "Riza!" the redhead glomped the Lieutenant in a hug. "Its been forever."

"How was Xing?" Riza asked.

Cecily didnt answer for a second. How could she explain to them what she learned? Quickly she grinned. "It was hot and people there are really rude if you have red hair. But there like that in either country." She forced a laugh.

"You are the one who was recruited by the Fuhrer himself 3 years ago!!" Edward yelled out as he finally recalled where he had heard Cecily's title.

Cecily grabbed the side of her black jacket and tugged at them. "Yep thats me." She grinned. "The names Cecily, AKA The Soaring Alchemist. You must be FullMetal." She began to laugh. "Your shorter than what I would have imagined."

"WHAT WAS THAT YOU HALF PINT!!" The FullMetal Alchemist raged. "Your not all that tall either! Your shorter than me!!" He screamed at her.

The red head sat on Mustang's hospital bed. "Well yeah Im younger than you arent I supposed to be shorter? And besides my height gives me a lot of advantages in the battle field. People tend to underestimate you when your short and wear a cat hood." Cecily's lips upturned into a smile and her eyes got hard. "It makes bringing them down all the better too."

Before anyone had a chance to react to what she had said Riza put her fist in her hand remembering something. "Ah Cecily that reminds me I still have to fix your jacket. Hand it over and I'll return it to you once its done."

Cecily did as asked and took off her cat ear hooded jacket to reveal a simple black tank top and a metal left arm. "Ya it got even more beat up and holey on my trip so I guess it better be fixed quickly." She agreed with Riza.

"Your arm..." Ed commented staring at the metal.

"Ya.." Cecily flexed it and stared at it. "Its a pretty nice one. I've got a pair of legs just like it. Thanks to this Automail I can walk and eat and do all that good stuff." She raised her dark pants the best she could to reveal metal legs.