Hello Scar

"You idiot."Mustang scolded Riza. Cecily leaned against the wall silently as he scolded the lieutenant for giving up during a fight she had at the fifth laboratory. And believing that the enemy had killed him.

"No offense sir but your one to talk." Riza commented.

Havoc sided with Riza as he layed in the hospital bed next to Mustang.

"Shut up!" Mustang shot up. The movement caused pain in the Corporal's injury on his side.

The red head made a noise and her fist slammed into the wall creating a huge bang. "You shouldn't have gone in their at all. None of you!" She screamed at them. "It was stupid and reckless and dumb. What if you all had died.."

Silence filled the room until Mustang narrowed his eyes in thought. "Speaking of which why havnt they come to kill us?"

Cecily grabbed her cat jacket that Riza had fixed last night and brought it back. "My guess is the Homunculus were ordered to not ingaged the situation." She stated then left the room.

She went down the hall and saw Edward Elric and a huge suit of armor. "Oh Cecily." Ed greeted as they meet up.

"Yo." The red head waved. With the two Elric Brothers was also Fuehry. A smal guy with black hair and glasses. He was one of Mustangs men. "Visiting Colonel asshat?" She asked.

"Ya. Some stuff we gotta talk about." Edward grinned proudly.
Cecily looked at Alphonse. " You must be the armored brother." She knocked on the metal and heared the echoing of the empty suit. "Wow..." she opened up the stomach and stuck her head inside. "A normal human would have to be super human to walk around in this.."

"Ahhh get out!" Al freaked.

Cecily stood back and grinned. "Well I wonder what it's gonna be like when you get your body back. Your sight would most likely not be so high because your height can't be match up to the armor...does that mean your soul is stretched to fill the vessel.." Cecily's mind ran in hundreds of directions.

"You know for someone like you, your pretty intelligent." Edward commented as he observed her behavior.

Cecily brought her hood up with the cat ears. "I'm an Alchemist. I like to know how things tick." She smirked and walked past them without saying goodbye.

"Who was that brother?" Alphonse asked as they watched her retreating figure.

--------------In the Hospital room-----------------------

Mustangs group huddled around a map with Ed and Al. They had just finished talking about King Bradley and his connections with the Homunculus.

"Ed did you tell Cecily about them?" Mustang asked as they got ready to leave.

Ed stared in thought for a moment. "No. Actually I didn't even know she knew about Homunculi." He answered. The he and Al left to take care of some things. 

Havoc, Riza, and Mustang silently came to a realization. The young girl somehow knew about them. 

"Is she working with them just like the fuhrer?" Mustang questioned aloud. 

Riza looked confused but kept her game face on. "Honestly with her past its not that hard to believe. He was right there with her." She spoke hollowly. 

"Guys its Cecily, she may be stubborn and hotheaded. But she's good at heart." Havoc tried to stick up for the girl. 

Mustang looked at cross with himself. Battling facts and opinion. "Still how does she know about the humunculus?" He mumbled unable to come to terms.