Chapter 12: Yuuki Konnoguji

He's back?

Suddenly I realized why Chiaki was rushing me. She knew about this. My Mother walked in and grabbed my arm and pulled me against Chiaki. Chiaki tried to bring me back but my Mother glared at her which froze her to her spot.

Poor girl..

Yuuki stared at Honda. His eyes wide and shocked for just a moment. He gave a smirk and she tensed up. Her one eye gleaming in the light.

Yuuki walked up to me and grabbed my chin. He pressed his lips to mine.

What? What is happening? 

Why.. I heard a gasp from behind Honda. That voice..

Lysander?

There was Lysander. His eyes wide, emotionless. I could only stand there, dumbfounded. He began to slowly walk up to me. I tried to approach him but his stare made me stay in place. He walked up to Yuuki and punched him in the face.

What?

Lysander grabbed my arm, pulled me away from my Mother and he attempted to leave the room. Honda was right in front of us, her gaze emotionless.

"My Princess where do you think you're going?" She asked in a low monotone voice.

"Don't try to stop me Honda, I don't care if you stop listening to my orders, after all, the Queen's word is law am I right?" I gave a  sarcastic laugh. I couldn't help it. I had lost.
But Honda only raised an eyebrow.
"What are you talking about milady? I take orders from you. Your Mother made me your bodyguard, not hers. I shall take you to your destination." She stepped outside and clicked the button on her overcoat. Immediately, my car was brought to the front doors.

My Mother was infuriated.
"Honda! You take answers from me! Step away from Anastasia." Her gaze and voice both matched herself perfectly. They were cold as ice. She grabbed Honda by the collar. Honda remained emotionless.

"I take answers from Lady Anastasia Chinami Non-Beeri Okaisu. I am sorry Mistress, however you assigned me to her. And to her only." Honda forcefully removed my Mother's hand from her collar. My Mother took a deep breath and started to laugh.

"Very well Honda. You are no longer apart of the Non-Beeri Kingdom. Go back to the hole you crawled out of before I arrived." With a malicious snarl, My Mother began to leave the room. Once behind me, she whispered in my ear,
"I never want to see your sorry face again Anastasia." and with that, she left.

I was dumbfounded. I always knew my Mother hated me, but for some reason, it all didn't make sense. She could've banished me from the castle years ago, so why now?

Yuuki grabbed my hand.
"You're always welcome to be with me, as my wife." He gave a malicious grin. I was infuriated. First he takes my FIRST kiss from me, and now, he thinks I'll run into his arms. Before I could event think, I slapped his cheek. He looked at me, shocked.

"You think you mean anything to me? You are the nightmare that has been haunting me since the day I was born! Not only do you make my friends leave me, but now, you try and HIT on me? What's wrong with you? I made a mistake once, listening to you. Never again. Besides, I have a man I love." I grabbed Lysander's collar shirt and before I could stop myself, I kissed him.

Yuuki stared at us, dumbfounded. His lips were twitching, his eyes glared menacingly into Lysander's. He began to walk towards him but I went protectively in front of him.

"Leave." I nearly spat out the word. His eyes were moist, and he slowly walked out of the room. I gasped, my head spinning. The world was suddenly blanking out.

"Chinami?" "Milady!" "Sister Chinami!" I could hear Honda, Chiaki and Lysander's voices all around me. I lost consciousness.

I don't know when I woke up. All I remember was that Lysander was next to me.
When I woke up, I was in an elegant-looking room with curtains everywhere. My hand was warm, and something was on my chest. I looked at my body and saw Lysander on top of me.

W-Wha?!

I let out a shriek and Honda came running over.

"Lady Chinami! Are you alright?" She looked between me, and a sleepy Lysander. She sighed, understanding what had happened.

"Lady Chinami you need to relax. He is your fiancé after all, he was really worried about you." I looked over at Lysander, who had drifted off back to sleep. I looked around.

"Honda? Where are we? Where is Chiaki?" I started looking around, scared of where my little sister could be.

"Relax, Lady Chinami, Little Lady Chiaki is in another room, sleeping. She was very scared that you had suddenly blacked out. We are at Sir Lysander's villa. He said we could all now live here, since the Queen banished us." I looked at Lysander and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I was really happy I met him. A cough from Honda startled me. 
Crap I forgot she was still here! 

Honda explained that Shizu would be fine and that she had already contacted her bodyguard, Migisu to bring Shizu here after her volley ball practice. With my Mother's temper right now, even Shizu wouldn't be safe.

I decided I needed to cool off and went to the third floor's balcony.

...

Lysander woke up, surprised Chinami wasn't with him. He looked up and saw Honda, staring at him. "That's right! I need to ask her something." he whispered to himself.

"I've been meaning to ask this for a while, but who is Yuuki? We met him a while back when I first met Chinami." Lysander looked at Honda, hoping she would have the answers.

Honda sighed. "I suppose it is time you learned the truth. Yuuki Konnoguji was Lady Chinami's fiancé."

What?

"I'm Chinami's fiancé! That cannot be right!" Lysander yelled. He couldn't help it. He was mad.

"Calm down. It was never anything formal. They were "Friends" as kids and Yuuki proposed to Lady Chinami back then. However." Honda's eyes became darker and colder than usual.
"Yuuki is not someone you should take lightly. He is a formidable opponent. But you have an angel. Yuuki will only ever listen to Lady Chinami, have you noticed that?" Lysander nodded.

"He really loves Milady. He completely lost it when she told him she had found a new friend." Honda sighed
"He-He even killed her friend back then so she would only have eyes for him. That's why Yuuki should not be taken lightly. He was put into jail for 10 years because of it. " Honda gasped painfully. The story was obviously hurting her. Lysander raised his hand to show her that was enough information.

"I promise. I will protect Chinami no matter what." Lysander gulped.

"Even if it kills me."