Chapter 18

~Mari's POV~

Mangle gasps. I take the paper from her hands. It reads: "Call me sometime ;) (313) *******" "EEEE!" I squeal. She gives me a dirty look. I laugh. "Sorry! *cough* Not sorry!" We laugh. "Okay Chica, your turn!" I say. "Okay..." She blushes. "It's Mark from school. I heard he has a Youtube channel and everything. I'm gonna check it out sometime." She says, smiling. I grab my phone and type in, "Mark Fischbach" (Pretend we don't know his full name because I mean...who doesn't know Mark's name?) in the YouTube search bar. Markiplier comes up. I scream. "What's wrong Mari?!" Everyone asks, worried. "Markiplier! I didn't know he goes to our school! I freaking love him! OMG!" "Mari, calm down." Chica tells me. "But...but...it's Markiplier..." I protest. She knows how much I love Markiplier. (I mean, who doesn't?) "Relaxation." She tells me. I breath. "Okay, here's my plan. Ima stalk him." I say. Everyone laughs. (If this really happened, I'd die in real life) "Okay, okay, I'm calm. Now what?" "Hm..." We all think. Right then, we hear a knock. I smile. "Come in." I say. Goldy walks in with a tray in his hands. He sets the tray on the table, faces me, and smiles. I smile back. He raises his eyebrows. I nod. He smiles again. He was checking how I was feeling. I see a mug, bowl, plate, and a cup on the tray. Goldy hands me the tray. On the plate there is a pill and in the cup there is water. In the bowl, there is chicken soup and in the mug, there is warm milk. "Aww! Goldy, you didn't have to do this!" I say. "I know, I wanted to." He says, smiling. I blush. "Well, thank you very much!" I say, giving him a kiss on the cheek. I take the pill with the water. Then I start eating the soup. I peer up to find 12 eyes looking at me. "Uhh...does anyone want a bite?" I ask. We all laugh.

"How are you feeling?" Goldy asks. "Laughter is the best medicine!" I say, smiling. He looks relieved. "The funniest thing happened!" I say to Goldy. "And what was that?" He says, smiling. I laugh. "M, tell him!" "Okay, okay! So Freddy left our circle when we were talking, so I walked to the door and opened it suddenly, and he screamed his girly scream and Mari died of laughter!" We all start laughing. Freddy looks mad again. "Aw, cheer up buddy!" Goldy tells him. "Fine...it was pretty funny..." He says, smiling. I go back to eating and drinking. Once I'm finished, I put the tray on the table and kiss Goldy on the cheek. "Thank you so much, I feel so much better already!" I say. "That's amazing honey!" Goldy says, smiling. "Alright, I'm gonna get up!" I say. Everyone gets up and comes around, in case I fall. I chuckle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Booper Dooper! Sup addicts! Hope you're all well today! Here's Chapter 18! One more until this story is over...buuuuut...there's gonna be a squeal! Yay! So, I will see you guys in the last chapter! Bye guys! <3

P.S.- Let's go out!