Esther's POV

Why am I doing this to my self? That's what I'm asking myself everyday, why can't I have a normal job? Why can't I be a student or some shit like that?

But then again I remember that I'm not normal. I feel satisfied whenever my knife slice trough someone or when I scare people with my gun. I love it. The adrenaline, the rush inside you, the power but mostly the cries. The fact that I can play God for a minute makes me so powerful. I get to choose if someone lives or dies. But Michael...

He made me feel guilty for the first time.
--------

"Michael,"

"What?" He said in a harsh tone.
He was in my room playing with his newly replaced bandage.

Wondering why he the piece of fabric was so entertaining I realised that my apartment was pretty empty, I don't own a tv or any distractions in general and my walls were plain white. Probably because I couldn't find any fun in decorating a house or to watch TV, I prefer to sleep.

"I'm going out to work, promise me you won't try anything stupid?" I warned him while I was putting my shoes on.

"Like what? Killing myself?" I stopped and looked at him while he stared at me back with a blank face.

"No I meant trying to go out but yes your answer was good too, see you later." I grabbed my bag looked at him before I went out of the room sighing.

I was about to go out when I hawed him calling my name, I turned around to see Michael at the door of my room.

"I promise."

"What?"

"I promise that I will not try to escape or to kill myself." He mumbled before close the door.

Again he didn't saw the smile on my lips.