-1-

Satuday night

Sydney, Esthers appartment

-insert alarm-

Esther woke up and pressed the snooze button after the fifth time. It't 8pm now. She usually wake's up at 7:35 but today she didn't felt good. In fact she felt like shit. Her mission from yesterday was harder than she tought.

After sitting on her bed stairing at the wooden ground for what it feel like more than 20 minuts (while in fact she only sat there for less than 3 minutes) she finally gater all her power and touch the cold hard floor. Like always she end up in the kitchen making a cup of cofee with no sugar of cream. She says only pussys wil drink tea or cofee full with cream or sugar.

It's 8:25 now so Esther went back to her room to get dressed up. A plain black legging with a shirt and hoodie that has the same color as the legging. Her hair was in a simple pony tail. Even if it's night you stil can see her red ends in her hair. She took her keys and left the house after putting her worn black boots. Her car was in the appartment parking lot. The parking in it self had so many expensif cars that if you would resell them you'll have so much money that you could buy disney world plus the employes.

Esther's boss paid her a beautiful glosy black BMW. She never liked cars, she loved walking at night but sins it was unpossible to bring all those stuffs in a backpack she end up asking for a car.

-Insert phone sound-

It's was a message of her boss.

From: Mister R

To: Esther Dean

Now.

She push on the gas pedal and drove to her next vicitim house.

Michael Clifford.

------