Four

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. I could feel another person in the bed. Kylo. I turned around and there he was.

Half naked.

No shirt.

I could not but help and see that he had abs. Last I remember he could barely lift me.

I blushed slightly and tried to get up. But his arm was around my waist. I tried to lift his arm but it would not come off. "Don't go." He mumbled under his breath. I sighed before lying back down. "Hey, are you awake?" I shook his shoulder. When I touched his skin, it felt like small amount of electricity rushed through me. He held me closer when I heard him reply. "Five more minutes." I laid my head next to his. When my forehead touched his he smuggled his head in the crook of my neck. His breath fanned my neck soothingly, and I fell back asleep.

~~

I woke up maybe an hour later with no Kylo but a plate of food for breakfast. There was a note on the tray. 'Farina, I will be working most of the day. I would like you to stay in the room for now till I can see what you can do.
-Kylo'
I sighed and got dressed in my black sweater, gray leggings, and black combat boots. I brushed my teeth all after taking a shower. I was not going to stay in this room all day. I walked to the door and opened it. I walked down the hall and around a few corners. This place seemed pretty nice for a space station.

That's when I bumped into something. More like someone. "Oh sorry." I said giving the trooper a hand up. "What's your name?"
"FN 21-87, ma'm."
"I'll have to come up with a name for you won't I."
"You don't have to do that-"
We heard a pounding of boots coming down the hall. "Kylo." I whispered. FN ushered me to go. I ran down the hall and hid behind a corner. "FN 21-87, have you seen a woman around here?"
"N-no sir."
He he growled under his helmet. "I can sense her near, be on the look out." With that he walked back down the another hallway.

"Thanks for that. I needed some time to think."
"No problem. You better get going, he will be sending a squadron to look for you soon. Oh and the Mess hall is down the hall to your right. And if you need to hide again, and are small doors every other hallway that you can hide in that will take you to the part under the floor, and you can probably find a cloak just about anywhere to shield your identity."

I thanked and hugged him before running down the hallway. I ran back to Kylo's room and looked around for a cloak.

When I was looking around, something unlocked under the bed. I pulled out what looked like a old training bag. Inside are Ben's old Jedi robes and training saber. I held up his robes. I remember seeing him leave me in this exact same pair. I picked up the training saber. I remember playing around the tall trees and nearly hitting each other's heads while running back to La- General Organa.

I heard heavy footfalls outside the room. I quickly put everything back in the bag and shoved in under the bed. I stood next to the door ready to hit the first storm trooper that comes in, but I remember what someone had taught me long ago. "She is not in there, try the next door."
I said holding my hand out toward the door.
"She is not in there, try the next door." The troopers left while marching in time. I cracked the door open a little to make sure nobody was there.

Nothing.

I opened the door all the way and ran down the hall.

££

*Kylo's POV*

I walked down the hall with storm troopers flanking me. I pointed down a hallway. "Check it again, I want this staton searched top to bottom. She must be found."
They scattered in all directions to search.
I remember Rina being good and hid-and-seek but not this good.