Hospital Fear and Transfer to London

A/N HEY... Its MEH! The sucky author-chan/senpai... (I dont fucking know how old you nerds are!) I just finished with Jazz Band practice. Some of you may be wondering "Author-chan/senpai, why did you have Jazz band on a Sunday!?" My answer to that is... BECAUSE I'M BATMAN! Nah im kidding. I'm obviously Spider man and i'm just bad ass. While that may be true, I have State Jazz tomorrow. So all of you who live in/ go to Fort Dodge (In Iowa), You should totally come and cheer my Jazz Band members on! If you would like to attend or have further questions go ahead and ask me in the comments or Private message me!

Ciel: Jes- 

Me: *runs and covers Ciel's mouth* Ciel SHHHHH! They don't know my real name yet! They know me as Pika!

Ciel: *licks my hand so it is removed* What the hell is a Pika?

Me: Oki 1) EW!!!!!! 2) 21st Century stuff love... 21st Century stuff...

Ciel: If I have to I will ask Sebastian...

Me: Sebastian is to busy with Sabrina. xD

Sebastian: TRUE!

Me: ANYWAYYYY... Ciel, darling, since your here will you do the disclaimer?

Ciel: FINE (-_-) Je- I mean Pika does NOT own Black Butler (even though she could own me any day) BUT she does own Sabrina and any future OC's that pop up later on in the story. Did I do it right this time?

Me: Yes hun, NOW ON TO THE BOOK!

~Third Person P.O.V~

     Its been 3 days and Sabrina had not woken up yet. Sebastian is asleep with Ciel on his lap wide awake hoping his beloved cousin (I SAID COUSIN NERDS!) wakes up. Cici was no where to be seen. Ciel got up and replaced his weight with a pillow and walked over to Sabrina.

"Sab...Please wake up..." Ciel said with tears in his eyes. "Please. You're the only family I have left." And as if by magic Sabrina woke up right as Cici walked in with some food.

"S-sabrina!?" Cici said as she dropped the bag of food. Sabrina looked over and smiled to Cici. 

*SABRINA'S POV!*

I could hear CIel talking to me while I was in my coma. I wanted to wake up so much. That's all I wanted. I wanted to see my fathers smiling face, Ciel's cold blue eye, Cici's bright eyes that are always full of hope. Ive been listening to arguing and crying for the past three days. Ciel sat on the edge of my bed and grabbed my hand.

"Sab...Please wake up..." He said. I needed to wake up.  I can hear the sadness in his voice that I had never heard till now. "Please. You're the only family I have left." I knew I had to wake up and at that moment. I did. Once my eyes opened the door opened and someone came in. Ciel was crying and hugging me as I heard my name being said at a whisper scream.

"S-Sabrina?!" I looked over and saw Cici standing there with a bag full of bibble (ITS BRITISH CANDY). She dropped the bang forgetting that my dad was still asleep. Well frankly I don't think she cares at this point because she is squeezing the shit out of me. Since she dropped the bag that meant my dad was awake now. He looked ticked off, VERY ticked off. He got up and handed me a glass of water. After i finished it he took it, set it down and smacked me.

"What the hell dad!? I just woke up and you're already hitting me!? At least wait till we are back home!" After yelling that he looked down at me and tried not to cry. "Oh shit... I'm screwed... aren't I?" I thought as he sat down on the opposite side of Ciel.

"Why did you do it Sabrina? And I don't know is a Bull shit excuse." He said looking at me.

YOU GUYS WILL HAVE TO WAIT TILL YOU FIND OUT WHY SABRINA DID IT! I KNOW I SUCK BUT I CANT REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED SO I HAVE TO LOOK AT THAT! THERE WILL BE A BONUS CHAPTER CALLED ASK SABRINA SO GO AHEAD AND ASK AWAY IN THE COMMENTS!

The quote of the day is something Jeydon Wale posted to Facebook! This is for all the Walens and Escapers out there!

"No matter how hard life is at the moment, you've gotta stay positive. i mean what's being negative gonna do for you? Stay. Positive. it's up to you how you want to live your life. you can be negative & defeated, or you can prove to yourself that you're stronger than that. the best things in life are worth fighting for. fight for happiness & positivity, fight for a change. do you really want to live like this? your life will be the direct result of any efforts you make or don't make. it's up to you to change your life. you have full control. i love you and i know you're strong, i can feel it or else i wouldn't be preaching it. don't let your dreams stay dreams." Jeydon Wale 2016