New Friends

~Alyssas POV~

I woke up this morning to a ton of Instagram notifications, as usual. I'm not trying to brag but I have a lot of followers and its really had to keep up with.

I did my usual and checked my fan account first. I replied to a couple of comments, posted my daily edit that I made the night before then I logged out. I logged into my main account which didn't have quite as many followers. I usually don't get many DMs on my main account so when I do I get a little excited. I got a DM from this Michael Clifford fan account. Being a Michael girl I obviously opened it.

From Clifficonda97:

Hey I'm a friend of Kourtney and she said that you were a hardcore Michael fan. I am too and I love your fan account! I was thinking maybe we can talk sometime:)

I smiled at the message and quickly replied.

To Clifficonda97:

Hey! Ya I would love to talk! Heres my number

I gave her my number and waited for a text.

I waited for a little bit and after an hour had past I finally got a text. Before I could even read it I put her contact name in as her instagram name.

From Clifficonda97:

Hey Alyssa its Tia! Whats up!

I quickly changed her contact name and replied.

To Tia:

Hey! Nothin much wbu

Tia

Nothin much just watching Vampire Diaries.

To Tia:

SERIOSLY! That is my favorite show!

We ended up talking for the rest of the night about Vampire Diaries and 5sos. It was great, and even though I have only know this girl for a few hours, I already feel like I could tell her anything. I think this is the start to a good, long friendship.

~Michaels POV~

From Alyssa:

SERIOSLY! That's my favorite show!

After talking about Vampire Diaries we started talking about the band and what we love about it. The thing about Alyssa is that out of all the fans that I talked to, she is the only one whos said anything about our music. She said that she would love to hear us sing some more meaningful songs, like songs about stuff that we have gone through.

She started talking about how she feels that I have gone through a lot and she knows what it feels like to be that kid that no one seems to give a shit about. That's exactly how I felt going through school. It sucked. And to know that other people have suffered the same thing makes me feel a lot better about myself. Shes perfect and all I want to do is tell her who I am. but I know I cant. I know that this is gonna have to be a secret.

*HEY GUYSSSS!!! Once again it you are reading thank you! I know its a work in progress but its getting there!

As always don't forget to like, comment, vote, share all of that good stuff!

And follow my Instagram Madison.Christene and my Twitter WonderfulMaddie