Chapter 30

About 1 or 2 more chapters + the epilogue left before this story ends! omfggggg

_________________________________________

Elena’s POV:

(Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=89891863 )

            After looking through my suitcases to see what clothes I had, I finally found a proper outfit to wear for tonight. I had on a button front black lace bralette and a red doubly layer high-low skirt which went up to my waist so it exposed only some skin from my stomach. Along with that I wore gold and black sling back heels and my hair was a half up and half down style. Finishing my makeup, I turned to Harry who was smiling at me.

            “You ready?” he asks, and I nod, grabbing my bag.

            “Yeah,” I say. “Do you know where the dinner’s at?”

            Harry nods. “Yeah, Lou texted me the address. The car’s waiting for us out front, come on.”

            Harry and I then walked out of our hotel room and down to the lobby. Taking the back exit, we swiftly got into the car and Harry told the driver the address and we started moving. Soon enough we got to the restaurant, and when we stepped out of the black car, flashes surrounded us. Harry grabbed my hand and we pushed through the paparazzi, body guards surrounding us as we finally got to the entrance of the restaurant.

            The guy in the front recognized us and said, “Ah, Mr. Styles and Ms. Carter, right this way. Your friends are waiting for you.”

            Harry and I nodded as we followed the guy further inside, and my eyes widened when I see who was there. Eleanor and the boys were expected, but I didn’t expect to see Perrie, Melody, and Danielle. When the three of them saw me, they jumped out of their seats and attacked me in a giant hug, making me almost lose my balance.

            “Happy birthday!” all three of them grinned and I laughed.

            “Thanks!” I reply. “But what are you guys doing here? I didn’t know you were coming.”

            Melody raised an eyebrow. “You honestly thought I’d miss my best friend’s twentieth birthday? Hell no.”

            I laughed as we all sat down, me sitting in between Harry and Perrie. I loved this; being with my friends on my birthday. It looked like no one was around, and I found that out because the boys had rented the restaurant for the night. To begin off the night, we drank wine as if we were sophisticated adults but we all ended up just making really weird jokes. Nights like these with my friends were the ones I cherished most, no matter how cliché that sounds.

***********

*A few weeks later*

            Christmas was coming up soon, and Mum had the amazing idea of spending it back in Holmes Chapel with Dad and Tyler. We arrived a couple of days ago, and Christmas Day was day after tomorrow and I was getting really excited. All of the boys were going to be back in town as well, seeing as they are going to be spending Christmas with their families here.

            We had set up the Christmas tree in the living room, and Tyler and I had decorated it together beautifully. It was a cold day today, so I was dressed comfortably in black leggings, fuzzy socks, and an over sized jumper with my hair tied into a messy bun. I wasn’t going anywhere, so why not?

            Mum and Dad were getting some last minute Christmas shopping done, and Tyler was out as well so it was just me. As I was sitting in the living room by myself, the door bell rung and I stood up, confused. Who was that? Walking over, I opened the door and my eyes widened when I saw him.