Chapter #1 The Attempt

She had been running for miles trying to escape her father. Her life was nothing but a living hell. Nobody appreciated her. No one. So she thought might as well run until she reaches the forest at least then she can be happy😒.

Oh Btw my name is Brook. I have blonde hair with blue eyes. I only have a father because my dad had "accidentally" killed the only person that cared about her. Her mom. So far since then her life has been hell. She gets abused every single day by her father and she gets picked on at school her main bully is a guy named Cameron Dallas. He used to be her best friend till a "special" event happened. It was the worst thing that has ever happened to her. They haven't spoke in years. All Cameron does to her is push her into lockers, call her names stuff like that. She just wishes she could die. That's why she came to the forest.

(Back To the beginning)
She was about to reach the forest until someone grabbed her waist and pulled her back. She knew it was her father . He spoke to her "Why are you running? Now your gonna get an extra beating when you get home. Which she knew he would enjoy he always liked seeing her get punished😒. When they reached the house He threw her on the couch But instead of beating her he had something else in mind. He took his pants off. She was confused at first but then it hit her. She got up and ran luckily her dad didn't hear get off the couch bc he was turned around. But once she opened that screen door he ran after her. She had no where to go so she went to the last place she wanted to go 2.

Cameron's house.