Chapter 4

Brooks POV
There he was the man who destroyed my freakin life. My father. I was so mad I could have punched him but I couldn't Bc I could tell he was holding a gun , my dad was never fond of Cameron and he never liked me so yeah. I knew he would kill Cameron and take me and I was scared to death.

Camerons POV
We walk in and I see the man that abused my best friend. Brooks Father. I noticed a gun in his hand and was terrified but I knew I had to protect Brook. Well well well what do we have here Brooks father said. I looked over at Brook and she was terrified. I felt so bad for her I can't believe I ever bullied her. "You are coming home with me now Brook" Her father reached for her hand but she punched him and we ran for it. We could hear him trying to run after us but we took a couple turns into an alley way And we lost him. Brook was so happy and it was good to see a smile on her face after all she had been through. Then our eyes met. I was staring into her beautiful Blue eyes.

Brooks POV
Then our eyes met. I was staring into his chocolatey Brown eyes and I melted. I missed him I really did but he did bully me and it was hard to forget that. He leaned in and so did I and then we kissed. It was short but still sparks flew everywhere. And then we Stopped and i said "Im sorry" and with that I ran back to his house and locked my bed room door behind me. He knocked but I didn't want him in, not yet at least. I kept thinking to myself "what did I just do I can't kiss him ever" I really missed Cam but it was so hard to forget my past, and I just couldn't get passes it. I felt horrible. I finally opened the door and there I saw him standing there.

Cams POV
I waited for her to open the door and she finally did. "Can we talk?" I finally choked up. "Um sure" we walked into my bedroom and she sat down on my bed. God I had missed her. "Brook why did you run from me?" "Cam I just can't kiss you I mean I am trying to forgive you but I can't forget my past and you betrayed me Cameron. I'm sorry Cameron" with that she left the room and shut her door when she went into her room.

That night~~~~~~~ Brooks POV
Flashback*
Cameron had recently asked me out and I was excited he was my best friend after all. I was ready to leave and I heard him come to pick me up. While we were at dinner he finally asked me to be his girlfriend and of course I said yes. So I went to the bathroom and I came back and he was making out with another girl. I felt the tears come to me and I stormed out of the restaurant crying and I went home and cried myself to sleep. I felt so betrayed I mean how could he do that to me.

End of flashback*

Brooks POV
I woke up crying I was guessing from the dream. I went downstairs and I heard someone walking down the steps it was Cam. I didn't want to talk to him so I got my water and tried to rush past him but he grabbed my waist. I tried escape but his grip was really tight. "Brook I'm sorry plz plz plz forgive me I want another chance I love you , you are my best friend and I miss you so much and you don't even know." Idk Cameron" "plz think about it" sure" he had a huge grin on his face. This decision would be hard.