Chapter 3

Camerons POV

I didn't know who it was but I figured it was her father and I wasn't gonna let her get hurt. So instead I opened the door and her father was clearly drunk.
He pushed me out of the way and Brook ran through her fathers legs and ran out the door. I punched her dad knocking him out for a while and ran after her. She was running towards the Forest. The forest was a place where you went to commit suicide. He couldn't let her go in there.

Brooks POV
I was running and running and all the memories came flooding back to me the abuse, The screaming, The pain. I was crying while running until I saw it. The perfect solution to ending my  life. The forest. The forest was a place to die and once you go in you can't come out. I was about to enter until a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I was scared but at least it was Cameron and not my insane father. Cameron whispered into my ear "Please don't do this you mean to much to me. I can't loose you more than I already have. Please." I could tell he slightly crying because I felt a tear fall on my head. "Why shouldn't I all I do is get treated like crap. And how do you care about me , yea maybe you USED to care about me then you just Bully me. Like I meant nothing to you." With that I jerked out of his grip. "Can we just go back to the house please Brook" "Fine"  Once we walked in the house. There he was sitting there on the couch.

Authors Note
Sorry this is so short 😁