Chapter 2 aww~ my hat

Sidneya's POV~~~~ "The bus is there Jaden, hurry and catch it", "k, sis" Jaden said as he jumped up to give me a kiss on the cheek. I watched as he ran to the bus and caught up with his friends, Jamie and everybody. Ja(jay) turned and waved with Jamie. I smirked and waved back as I turned to walk to school. I love Jaden a lot I would do anything for him, even though his an immature 12 year old. I chuckled from the thought. A strong wind came all of a sudden. I automatically grabbed my scarf but I forgot my hat. "Ah" the wind took my hat letting my hair fall out from it. I went to grab it but it was to late. The wind died down leaving my waist length dark brown, slightly wavy, ends curled hair to drape my back. Beautiful right? Well not really I hide it cause it gives me unwanted attention. Guys look at me with want cause my body is mature for my age and because of my Asian/native American genes. Weird combination right? Well my mom is Japanese and came to America to go to college and meet my father who was Native American. A few 'study' sessions later, ME!! Yeah, now back on track, girls have always hated me for the same reasons, some have even tried to cut my hair when I wasn't looking?! So to avoid drama I hide it. I sighed and continued walking, yet again getting to school late. Lovely, right?! NOT!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I'm so sorry!! I've been stressed out about school and a lot of family drama so yea. But don't worry!! I'm going to try to update every week!! Plz comment I accept advise it is welcomed also plz follow I follow right back!! Well JA NE!!