Part 2 ~ CHOOSE!

"What the..? Who are you?" I started to get confused. I saw someone behind him.

"Yahoo! I found you Sora!"

"HARUKI?"

"Hmph! Yup! Soo... Sora, start from today you'll be the one of us!" Haruki said and give me a big smile. "Yeah. Haru recommended you to be invite in this club. And I'm Chiro Kurosaki the leader of this club, Third year."

"What? Who said that I'll join? And why this club called Assassins club? It will give people a wrong idea." I said. "Hm..? Sora you can't refuse. And what do you mean by giving people a wrong idea?" Haruki asked, his red eyes open widely and staring at me.

"Haruki? Wha.." I'm surprised by his suddenly change. "Pfftt...calm down Haru. So there's no other choice, I'll explain it then." Kurosaki said.

"So, this club was made to kill. And the one we kill are criminals. We also got our permission by the government. No one know this club was exist in this school, until we recruit them. And now you know, you'll have to join." He explained.

"C'mon Sora. Just join already." Haruki said with puppy dog eye. "No way! I don't want to join." I refuse.

"If you don't want to join, you need to keep your mouth, also you can join this club any time, we'll wait for you. That's the deal, okay? Oh yeah...if there are rumors about this club. maybe we'll kill you or forced you to join." Kurosaki senpai said and we shake hands. "Deal!" I said.

~~~~

Finally, I can get out from that place. I looked up, and I can see the sky full of stars. *I hope I can be free like those stars*

I went home. "I'm home! Yuka? Where are you?" I said.

"Ha! Nii- chan! Welcome home! I've already prepare for dinner, because you're too late." She said.

Yuka Seiji is my little sister. She's  14 years old, third year in Hyoha Middle School.

"Where is mom?" I asked her. She shake her head "Not going home. They went to America and going to leave us here for 1 year just for work." she replied. "Again? Okay. I'm in my room and take a rest. I'll eat dinner later, if there is anything you need just tell me." I told her.

"They do love to leave their children alone" I mumbled.

--(time skip)--

*hoahm*

I woke up like usual and go to school. *hm..boring.. yeah right this is my life though.*

After I arrived at school, I just remember that I didn't bring my phone. *oh crap.. how can I forget?! But I believe I haven't take it out from bag yet. Then, where?* I tried to remember. "Oh yeah! I remember now."

I ran to the class and find Haruki. "Haruki! " I'm calling him, and run to him. "I left something in your club." I told him. "Hmm... you mean this thing?" He took out a phone from his pocket.

"Yeah!" I said. "Sora.. I can't wait until you join our club, I'm so excited!" He said giving back my phone. "Hey.. I told you I'm not joining. Tch.. by the way thanks" I thank him. "No problem 😄"

*Fiuh... I made it. I got my phone back.* after that I went back to class.

It's break time, actually I kinda curious about that Assassins Club. I ate my lunch in the class with Haruki even though he's so annoying. I tried to ask him "Hey, Haruki have you ever killed someone?". He's stop eating in instant, his eyes looking at me like asking back 'why you ask that question?' and he replied "Well...Yeah, of course I have. Why?". "Just asking tho" I said. "Hmm... Okay" He said then smile and continue to eat.

--(time skip)--

School is over, and I immediately go home like usual. When I arrived, I found my house in a mess. I tried to find my little sister, but I can't find her. Then I heard someone screaming, I immediately ran out. There was an old women the one who screamed, she told me that her car was stolen. There were 2 culprits and they carried a girl wearing Hyoha Middle School uniform.

* They kidnapped Yuka, I can't let them hurt her.* I'm so angry, I mean how can I let my guard down?! She had a traumatic, once she had been kidnapped by a group of bad people who want to sell her.

What should I do?!

-To be Continued-

CHARACTER

Chiro Kurosaki
Given Name: Chiro
Family Name: Kurosaki
Birthday: 24 September (17 years old)
Gender: Male
Zodiac: Libra
Personality: passionate, open, like the bustle and spirited spontaneous Habits: Sets the life, tasks, and solving problems by creating a list
Appearance:
1. Hair colour : Dark Blue
2. Eye colour: grey

A/N : I'm sorry if there so many mistake :(

A/N : I'm sorry if there so many mistake :( . But, I hope yo enjoy reading my novel.