Forward (wedding day)

I woke up to a soft kiss on my cheek "wake up beautiful it's our big day today." Dhavie said in his soft singsong tone he always uses to wake me up. I groan and pull the blankets over my head "...five more minutes." He pulls the blankets back and smirks at me "do I have to get jayy and jeffree?" He says sitting next to me as I cling to his hips "no not those two anyone but those two!" He giggles softly and brushes my hair out of my face "then get up and get ready we have to go soon." He says walking into the bathroom. I stretch out and get up, sneaking in the bathroom I see him getting something out of the closet, I walk up and put the teddy bear he gave me on our first date on his shoulder giggling as he jumps "GAH! ALICE YOU ABOUT GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!" He says lightly throwing the bear at me "what batman wanted to say hi" I say giggling only to stop when I notice he grabbed a thing of pink hair color I run downstairs as fast as I could and hide behind jayy "JAYY SAVE MEH!" I say running behind him. He covers us with a blanket hiding from dhavie when we hear him walk downstairs towards us "Alice? Jayy!?" He says in a innocent tone "where are you?" I pull the blanket tighter around me and shiver a bit knowing he still has the hair color. Jayy picks me up and runs as soon as dhavie pulled the blanket from over us "HELL NO DHAVIE!" He yelled putting me on his shoulders as running upstairs and into the spare room "w-what did you do to make him grab the pink Alice!?" He says panting "and why'd I have to fucking wear skinny jeans!?" I giggle softly "I made him scream like a little girl and its your fault that's the only pants you have." I hear the door knob turn and crawl under the bed as dhavie walks in "come on babe I don't have the hair spray anymore but we still have to get ready soon." He says as he pulls up the bed skirt and looking under to see me curled in a ball "come on baby girl, get out here and hug me." I squirm out from under the bed and hug him "I'm sorry babe I thought it was funny."
"It's ok baby I love you and it was kinda funny." He says holding me close to his chest and kissing my forehead softly making me blush "promise we'll be forever?" I say looking into his eyes as he stares into mine "I promise babe if I didn't want to be with you forever I wouldn't have asked you to marry me." He says softly "now let's go get married."
"Yeah and not kill jayybear." Jayy says walking out from his hiding spot. Dhavie and me giggle softly "we'll leave that to jeffree."
"Speak of the diva." Jeffree says walking in and sitting in Jayy's lap. I get up and walk in the bathroom and get ready wearing a purple floor length dress with a corset strapped top and pin my teal hair back, applying a subtle make up with simple cat eye eyeliner and a pair of purple heels. "Girl your beautiful." Jeffree says looking at me from the door way "thanks bitch." I say looking up at him. "Bitch please here let me do your eyeshadow you need some color." He said as he picks up a eyeshadow palette. "Really I want it to be simple and beautiful for dhavie." Jeffree sighs "Alice your more beautiful than any make up he's so in love with you he wouldn't care if you married him wearing a tank top and a pair of purple skinny jeans or leggings. Trust me your amazingly beautiful I questioned my sexuality when I met you." A few hours later I smile at Dhavie as I walk down the isle and see jeffree punch jayy for tearing up "ow! What was that for jeffree my baby boy is getting married!" I giggle softly and see Dhavie shake his head at them. I look into his beautiful eyes as he lifts my black lace veil and we exchanged our vows and put on each other's rings I blush at mine, a black diamond shaped like a coffin with a gold band. "I love you babe." We say at the same time making us giggle as dhavie picks me up and walks down the isle now I'm married to the man of my dreams.