Back home

We pulled up to the house and before we could even stop the car before Jayy ran out screaming "DHAVIE ALICE! HELP ME, JEFFREE TURNED EVERYTHING PINK!" Dhavie jumped out of the car and ran into his house as Jayy clings to me "a-alice I'm scared." I smile and pet his hair softly "it's ok jayybear." I say as I hear Dhavie scream "MY KNIFE! ITS FUCKING PINK!!" He growls dragging Jeffree out and throwing him on the ground "WHAT THE FUCK?!" He growls louder holding up a pink switchblade "what all of your stuff Is black I thought it would be cute." Jeffree said looking at Dhavie. "Jayy you stay here and don't get into trouble ok?" I say kissing his forehead to calm him down before standing between dhavie and jeffree "babe calm down it's not a big deal I know how to get paint off of it without hurting it it's gonna be ok." I say looking in dhavies eyes..I know exactly how to make his demons fade and his angels take over. He sighs and throws his knife down "ok baby." He said picking me up as we walked inside i giggle softly seeing everything is pink even the fridge has pink cling-wrap over it.

  Jayy walks in and jumps in dhavies arms "it's scary dhavie!" I fall and yelp in pain "ow!" I say before pulling my hand full of blood off my stomach. "Babe!?" dhavie said picking me up "what happened?" Jayy asks looking at my leg and then the pool of blood with a broken bottle of jack Daniels under me "babe...hospital..."I say flashing in and out of consciousness. Dhavie runs me to the car and drives to the emergency room "DR!" He yelled holding me close to his chest "you'll be ok baby I promise." He says softly as the nurses run twards us and take me back to a room. A few hours later I woke up to see Dhavie Jayy and Jeffree crying and hugging each other "y'all need to stop before my mascara starts running." Jeffree said wiping his eyes "it already is Jeffery." Jayy said burying his head at the base of dhavie's neck "Jayy get off that's my spot." I say in a weak voice. Dhavie pushes Jayy off of him "baby! Are you ok?!" He runs up and grabs my hand.
"I'm fine babe." I say as a doctor walks in "sir?" He said to dhavie as he pulled out a paper. "Yes?" dhavie said looking up from me to him "your wife was two weeks pregnant we're sorry to say this but due to blood loss you lost the baby." I feel dhavie sqweeze my hand as the doctor explains further that I might not be able to have kids anymore because where the glass hit. Jayy pulls jeffree out of the room "come on they need time to mourn the loss of their baby."
I look at dhavie tears in my eyes "what do we do babe I've always wanted kids." He pulls me close "shhh it's ok baby we'll get through this like we always do."