His reedemer

I slowly got out of bed and sighed seeing Dhavie sleeping on his stomach a puddle of drool on his pillow. "Babe?" I hear him say feeling for me in the bed. "I'm going downstairs to talk to jeffree babe."
"Wait a minute and cuddle for a while longer baby."
I sigh and get back in bed. "I love you."
"I love you too babe." I say softly looking at him. He smiles and holds himself up by his palms "what do you want to do?"

"How can you smile yet we just lost our baby and your acting like nothing happened." I say looking at him and tearing up. "I'm sorry baby it's just how I deal with things I can't help it I try to forget so I don't be sad forever." He looks down. "WE FOUND OUT YESTERDAY HOW COULD YOU ATLEAST NOT MOURN FOR MORE THAN ONE GOD DAMED DAY!? You know what I'm gonna go see Andy I need out of this house." I grab my bags and throw everything together. "Babe I'm sorry please don't leave me." He says crying. "I'm not I'm just staying with my brother until I get over having a dead baby's corpse in my stomach for nine months."

"You have to do that?"

"Yeah they can't take it out yet or it will hurt me." i say looking down. he hugs me tight "i'm sorry babe."

"it's fine babe." I look at him and fake a smile.
"Oh ok." He says softly looking down. "I'll call you tommorow."