Preparations

Y/N Woke Up With A Massive Headache . She Reached To Her Side & She Didn't Feel Prince . She Rolled Over & Saw A Note & A Pill Bottle & Water .

NOTE:

Take These & Be Ready By 10 . A Limo Will Be Waiting For You At The Door .

-Prince

She Took The Pills & Walked To The Twins Room . She Saw Another Note .

NOTE:

Don't Freak Out . I Have The Twins .

-Prince

She Was Starting To Get The Hang Of This . She Looked At Her Clock . It Was 9:30 . She Showered & Brushed Her Teeth & Put On Some Sweats & Put Her Hair In A Messy Bun . She Looked In Her Closet For Her Dress .

NOTE:

The Dress & Your MakeUp Kit Is With Josie . Relax . I Have Everything Under Contol . Love You & Can't Wait To See You Come Down That Aisle .

-Prince

She Walked Down Stairs & Got In The Limo . Josie Was In There .

Y/N: Please Tell Me You Have My Dress .

Josie: Relax Y/N . Prince Has A Great Day Planned . *Hands Her A Note*

NOTE:

The Limo Is Taking You & Josie To A Spa To Get Pampered . The Twins Are With Your Mom & Dad . & Me & The Boys Are Chilling At The Beach . See You At The Garden For 3:00 .

-Prince

Y/N: Okay . I'll Loosen Up .

Josie: Great .

They Go To The Spa & Get Facial Masks, Deep Tissue Massages, Hot Rocks & Time In The Jacuzzi .

Y/N: What Time Is It ? I Know We Been Here For Over 3 Hours .

Josie: Its 1:30 .

Y/N: We Should Go . I Need To Get Ready .

They Go Back Into The Locker Room & Change Into Their Clothes . The Limo Takes Them To The Garden . At The Garden There Is A Hotel That Prince Had Rented Two Rooms . One For Y/N & Josie & The Other For Prince & Prod . They Get To The Hotel & See Prince & Prod . Y/N Covers Her Face & Runs .

Prince: What's Wrong With Her ?

Josie: Its Bad Luck For The Bride To See The Groom Before The Wedding .

Prince: Oh Yeah . Well Go Get Ready . We Start In An Hour .

Josie: Bye Prince . Bye Baby *Pecks Prod & Prod Pecks Her Stomach*

Josie Goes Up To The Room . The MakeUp Artist Was Starting On Y/N's Hair & MakeUp . She Was Stunning .

Josie: Who Gone Get Me ?

Another MakeUp Artist: Right This Way Mrs. Miller .

Josie: Oh Thank You Darling *British Accent* So Darling Y/N Are You Ready To Marry Princeton ?

Y/N: Yes . I've Been Waiting For This Since Last Year .

Josie: Well I Hope Prodigaaaay Goes Ahead & Pop The Question Before I Pop This Baby Out . *Laughs*

Y/N: He Will *Laughs* Soon .

Josie: What Do You Know That I Don't ?

Y/N: Oh Nothing Darling . You'll Just Have To Wait .

Josie: Oh Whatever .

Its 2:45 & Y/N Starts To Get Nervous .

Josie: Calm Down Boo .

Y/N: I Am Calm .

They Get Dressed & They Walk DownStairs & They See The Wedding LineUp . Prince & Prod Walks In Together With The Justice Of The Peace . Josie Walks In & Behind Her Are The Flower Girls . Everyone Stands Up & There Y/N . Prince Couldn't Believe What He Saw .