Wedding

Prince: *Thinks* Wow . My BestFriend Walking Down The Aisle. I Love Her . This Is The Best Day Of My Life . She Looks Stunning In That White Gown . Its Strapless Just Like I Like It & It Flares Out . She Looks Like A Mermaid . It's Beautiful . It Fits Her Curves Perfectly . Oh How Much I Love Her

Y/N: *Thinks* That Single Tear Rolling Down His Eye Makes Me Want To Burst In Tears . But I Can't Help It . I See My Babies With My Mom . They Are The Best Things . But I See My BestFriend & My Lover Down The Aisle . Oh I Love Him . & That Tux Nice On Him With That Green Vest Under It . Let Me Get Through This .

She Makes It To The End .

JOP(JusticeOfPeace): Who Gives Away This Woman ?

Y/D: I Do .

JOP: You May Be Seated . The Couple May Now Exchange Vows Starting With The Groom .

Prince: Y/N . I Love You So Much . You Are My Rock . My BestFriend . My All & All . My #1 Girl . You Complete Me . Seeing You EveryDay Lets Me Know How Lucky I Am To Have You . I Will Love You For Forever & A Day . My Love For You Will NEVER End . That's A Promise & My Vow .

Y/N: Jacob . I Love You . We Have Known Each Other Since High School & You Have Helped Me With All Of My Problems . You Are My Sun . You Make Me Shine . We Have A Bond That Will Never End & Our Love Lasts Forever . This Is My Vow .

JOP: My I Have The Rings ? *Get Them & Gives Them To Prince & Y/N .*

Prince: *Puts It On Her Finger* I Love You .

Y/N: *Puts Ring On His Finger* I Love You .

JOP: With The Power Invested In Me By The State Of Louisiana . I Know Pronounce You Man & Wife . You May Salute Your Bride .

Prince Kisses Y/N Long & Hard .

JOP: Ladies & Gentlemen . I Know Present Mr. & Mrs. Jacob Emmanuel Alexander Perez .

They Jump The Broom & Goes To The Reception . At The Reception EveryOne Has A Good Time & Dance & Eat . The Twins Were Staying With Prince's Parents Tonight & Y/N & Prince Were Just Staying In The Hotel For Their HoneyMoon . The HoneyMoon Was The Best Night Of Their Life . They Didn't Have Sex . Just Cuddled & Enjoyed Each Other & The Hot Tub .

EPILOUGE

1 Year Later .