Babies Day Home

The Next Morning The Doctor Told Y/N That She Has Recovered So Her And Prince Gathered Their Things & He Got The Carseats Out Of The Car & The Babies Were Given To Them .

Y/N Rolled Herself Out Of The Hospital And Helped Prince Strap The Girls In The Car .

Y/N: Our Next Goal Is To Get A New & Bigger Car ... We'll Do That Next Month .

Prince: True ! We Will !

Y/N & Prince Goes Home And The Car Ride Soothes The Girls As They Go Back To Sleep .

Y/N: They Just Sleep All Day !

Prince: Let's Pray It Stay That Way .

Y/N: Let's Call Our Parents Over Here At Noon For Lunch & To Meet Their Grand-Daughters .

Prince: That Sounds Great & You Should Make Up With Your Mom Too .

Y/N: You're Right . I Guess This Is The Chance . In The MeanTime, Let's Feed Them & Go To Relax & Sleep .

Prince: Yea, & I'm So Glad Your Pregnancy Is Over So I Won't Be Sick .

Y/N: There Is Always Postpartum Depression ...

Prince: 😑

Y/N: I'm Taking A Bath !

Prince: Can I Join ?

Y/N: Right After We Feed Them

Prince: Okay !

Y/N & Prince Fed Bella & Maddie As Much As They Would Take, Burped Them, & Then Rocked Them To Sleep . They Were So Beautiful When They Slept !

Y/N: *Runs The Bath Water With Bubble Bath & Bath Salts & Gets Undressed . Prince Comes In Shortly After.*

Prince: This Is So Relaxing . *Leaning Back*

Y/N: *Leans On His Chest* Thank You Baby !

Prince: For What ?

Y/N: Helping Me Make The Best Things That Happened To Me, For Treating Me Like A Queen, For Taking In All Of My Sickness, & Just For Being You !

Prince: You Forgot One Thing Babe ...

Y/N: What Is That ?

Prince: I LOVE YOU !

Y/N: Awww ... I Love You Too Baby ! Now Give Me Some --

Bella & Maddie: *Cries*

Someone Is Knocking On The Door

Prince: Right When It Was Getting Good

Y/N: How Long Were We In Here ?

Prince: I Think An Hour ...

Y/N: Wow ... Its 12 O'Clock

Prince & Y/N Hurries Up & Throws On Sweats & Jackets . Prince Gets The Door While Y/N Gets The Babies Calm .

???: Daaaarling, Did You Forget About Us ? !

Prince: We Lost Track Of Time

???: Doing What ?

Y/N: *Shouts From Upstairs* Who's At The Door ?

Prince: Your Mom !

Y/N: Tell Her To Come See --

Y/M: *Pushes Prince Down & Runs Up The Stairs* MY GRANDBABIES ! AWW ! How Long Have I Waited For This ?

Y/N: Well Hello To You Too Mother

Y/D: Hi Jacob . *Shakes His Hand*

Prince: Nice To See You Again Sir . & Shall We Go Up The Stairs .

Prince & Y/D Walks Up The Stairs To See Y/N Get The Shit Slapped Out Of Her By Her Mom . Tears Formed In Both Of Their Eyes & Y/N Yelled .

Y/M: I'm So Sorry ...

Y/N: GET OUT ! YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED HERE ANYMORE . AT ALL !

Y/M: I'm Sorry !

Prince & Y/D: WHAT HAPPENED !

Y/N: GET HER OUT OF MY HOUSE .

Bella & Maddie Were Crying From The Top Of Their Lungs .

Prince: I'm Sorry ... Please Go ..

Y/D: I Didn't Even Get A Chance To See Them

Y/N: You Can Stay But She Has To Go !

Y/M: *Charges Out Of The House*

Y/D: I'll Come Back Another Time .

Y/N Sat On The Floor And Cried . Prince Consoled Her . Y/N Face Was Swollen & Bruised . She Then Gets Up And Calms The Babies Down . Prince Gets Her An Ice Pack & Puts It On Her Face .

Y/N: Not Even A Day Old And Drama Is In Their Life

Prince: What Happened Y/N ?

Y/N: Well ... *Flashes Back*